IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Without exception.

haha!

A programmer goes to the shop to buy some milk. His wife calls and says "While you're out, get some eggs." He never returns.

Edited by Guest

I couldn't put it on Warps page (I tried anyway), maybe they won't let people just post on it. Stuck it on DiS too. Deserves to be seen.

Can anyone explain the Bull Wallet in joke (I know it's a Ghostface album)

Hahaha, this has potential to be beautiful. Massive WATMM cred if any of this is mentioned in an interview at some point.

There's no joke to Bull Wallet, just the original edit with 'Bulletproof Wallets' cut down to 'Bull Wallet' made me chuckle heartily. I've been insisting the album should be called Bull Wallet since and it kind of caught on.

Lovely stuff.

Hahaha, this has potential to be beautiful. Massive WATMM cred if any of this is mentioned in an interview at some point.

There's no joke to Bull Wallet, just the original edit with 'Bulletproof Wallets' cut down to 'Bull Wallet' made me chuckle heartily. I've been insisting the album should be called Bull Wallet since and it kind of caught on.

Lovely stuff.

Gotcha.

I've put it on the TDRs

this is going to end badly.

should've kept it on here. a lot of people already don't like watmm much as it is! lol

Edited by sirch

:) ...tasty jokes!

I'm actually learning C programming in school these days.

Lucky you! I'm learning it by myself...and, as it appears, it's going nowhere right now :( ...but there's one thing were I gained fo sho: Max is looking like a joke now...as everything else.

Sorry about this, I know it's a bit silly...just a moment...just a moment... I've just picked up a fault in the forum's AE35 unit. Female human is present! It's going to go 100% failure within 72 hours.

Are you really a girl?! I've heard so much about you! ;)

... and Kiosk started because it was listed erroneously on a release schedule once somewhere... right?

That's the one!

Why would this make anyone dislike WATMM? It's humour and fun, nothing more. Not like anyone is taking the piss.

... whats not to like?

If I am quick, I can print a T-shirt tonight with the tumblr url on, and wear it to the planet mu party in London tomorrow night.

Hah! Do it! Although the address is a little vague, you might need to put a reference to new Autechre album somewhere.

I've put it on the TDRs

should've kept it on here. a lot of people already don't like watmm much as it is! lol

don't be such a negative nancy!

Edited by modey

I've put it on the TDRs

don't be such a negative nancy!

just saying!

some of them are hilarious, yeah... i know.

but! :

Strictly Kev - I'm not sure what I think of that, it's a bit disconcerting seeing them like that, not sure I'd like to be on the receiving end of something like this.

seriously, because it would be at least the 3rd time Sean Booth has mentioned watmm in an interview (by my count), maybe not by name but in an obvious fashion.