IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

intresting isumber. Well except the bass guitar one, i know that i play guitar so should be pleased with it, but for some reason part of my brain finds pictures of them in an artistic context cheesy, irrational i know, probably from seeing 60's easy listening vinyl sleeves with jazzy looking drawings of the guitar on them, /shudder (no my parents did not own or listen to this, it's just something that existed that i was aware of).

Delete, don't know what to say. really) I think it's eternal mind games

My parents did not have this too.. but I see my ukulele on the tree and I want to take a picture.

Wicca 101?

p.s. Beautiful shots overall... Looks like someplace I'd love to chill.

peace 7, thanks

not wicca 101. not pagans. just love to bring artifacts from travels.

Where were these taken?

Arkhyz. North Caucasus.Between Black and Caspian sea.

• 2 weeks later...

not new but I found an old sketchpad when I was having a tidy up

http://imgur.com/a/ZUuaA

Nice!

Yah, holy fuck. Reminds me that I still need to do the writeup for the exhibition I produced like a year ago... Fuck. Anyway, some solid pieces in there, man. One note: If you put masking tape around the edges of your sketchbook (and maybe put the masking tape on your pants first to make it less sticky), it will leave a clean border on your pieces which allows for framing with a mat. As is, your pieces need to be mounted for framing, which is fine, but makes it so you might have to use more adhesive tape on the back to keep it flush, which is more potential for damage and can also cause more yellowing over the years.

• 3 weeks later...

.felm_edit2_copy.jpg

I really like the shapes in that one. How do you go about drawing something abstract like this? I usually get lost pretty quickly and don't know where I want my lines to go.

thanks a lot kicker! i dunno, i think it's intuition when i draw and i just get lost in the lines and shapes.

I really like your drawings, they all look like autechre tracks. They also kinda look like graffiti or something. Have you ever tried spray painting onto sheetrock or something? I think your stuff could look really cool with a paint pen as well

.felm_edit2_copy.jpg

I really like the shapes in that one. How do you go about drawing something abstract like this? I usually get lost pretty quickly and don't know where I want my lines to go.

thanks a lot kicker! i dunno, i think it's intuition when i draw and i just get lost in the lines and shapes.

I really like your drawings, they all look like autechre tracks. They also kinda look like graffiti or something. Have you ever tried spray painting onto sheetrock or something? I think your stuff could look really cool with a paint pen as well

thanks! i've tried bombing with spray paint back in the day but i was no good (not enough experience) the whole drawing with pencil, scanning to computer and edits in photoshop just work for me. it could be fun to try different mediums though.

someone has to have done this before, right?

idm.png

Holy fuck this is incredible. I'm gonna steal this and make it into a t-shirt.

One of my friends has a sticker exactly like that from like 10 years ago.

You should make it into a shirt anyway.