IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

yeah it's great, it's funny too, cause a week before he posted that i was drawing a photograph of a kind of an highly contrasted palm in the twighlight like that from a pic that i'd taken for a background to some fashion mag chick sketch, but really, pattern's pik is so fab and on point, muh gawd.

CGs1YRoUYAATD4g.jpg

About 65% done with my latest origami - when finished it will have 600 pieces. Using textbook paper because it would cost me $125 to use my usual shiny holographic paper.

very cool. do you ever sell these things?

yek - I have sold lots of them. This particular one I may hold on to, as it's ridiculously large & not made from my usual shiny paper.

very cool

11min video on my anticipated japan journey earlier this year. Was lucky to visit during the blossom and will most def. go back for more.

quite a cosy piece

Edited by plisb

Yah, so I was working on this grey drawing in May- whose head for some reason is cut in half down the center- and then I shittily composed some electronic components on top of the unfinished drawing:

watmm_greylectric.jpg

The shot was sort of a concept test of organizing electronic components, but I didn't set lighting or anything proper. I think maybe I didn't continue with the drawing because I felt sorry for shim.