IGNORED

Autechre - Webcast #4 (downloads here)

Guest jasondonervan

Guest beansharicots

awesome news that AE is directly interfacing with the fans now, even if it only just is through Joyrex directly.

Now i understand why Joyrex didn't just say that Exai was 'quite good'! :wink:

Shit this brings back memories. I've recently rejoined and this comment bring back memories of the WATMM I remember. :)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only seem to mention Sean, Joyrex. Are you implying that Rob does not care about us? :sad:

No, not at all - I've just only communicated with Sean (so far). He's here, watching you all :emotawesomepm9:

great, now every time i post it's just gonna be i wonder what sean thinks of this post. has he read my oversteps review? is he into me, like does he think i'm cool and funny and possibly does he want to pm me and get together next time he comes to chicago nothing serious just maybe smoke a spliff and listen to some music and talk and stuff and we exchange emails and every now and then i'll get a youtube link from him to which i'll respond with shit like "mental," "wicked," "lush" and so on and i'll be like "can't believe i just said lush to sean booth" and then i'll be sitting there wondering what rob is up to so i'll just shoot him an email as well and make jokes about how he does all the lush pads and sean does beats and be like "have you heard this one record " and he'll be like "fuckin hell mate, that's mental. gotta show rob.” and ill be like "you're rob" and he'll go "lol. i mean sean." and just as a joke i'll reference stuff like eps samplers or whatever.

thanks joyrex.

AE chillin effect, Sean is big brother, sean pls

AE chillin effect, Sean is big brother, sean pls

Weird, I thought about posting a Big Brother reference too.

It's probably better that way though - who knows what kind of reactions would occur if SB openly revealed himself on WATMM. It would probably be like the universe exploding.

Guest matrigs

one question - this is titled "Webcast #4" but i have problems counting. there was the 2010 broadcast, and the 2008 one afaik. so what was the third one?

Guest jasondonervan

From what I have...

Webcast #1: 10-11/04/2005 (07h34m28s)

Webcast #2: 23-24/02/2008 (12h04m21s)

Webcast #3: 02-03/03/2010 (12h24m22s)

Webcast #4: 02-03/03/2013 (10h03m09s)

03-04/03/2013 (10h01m27s)

207ap8i.png

205rrld.jpg

Guest bitroast

awesome. big thank you to sean + rob for this (that's right, we're on a first name basis now:).

also, to joyrex for organising and hosting the upload.

and to everyone else that recorded and uploaded the show as well :)

very much enjoyed this.

( i'm almost glad they didn't provide the tracklist. it's a bit like cheating. having the community work out the songs is half the fun! )

clark.jpg

Guest matrigs

oh ok, must have missed the untilted stream. is this up anywhere?

nice, just a second ago i could make myself helpful with adding a track to the spreadsheet.

From what I have...

207ap8i.png

205rrld.jpg

Man you just keep delivering - Thanks I didn't have the pictures for the previous transmissions, the OCD in me and my mp3 collection thanks you !

what happened to the googledocs tracklist id? it's full of empty row and the second show seems lacking track ids that i've seen yesterday

I was wrong it's all the first show that's gone out! now i see that someone is editing the doc to bring it back. When i'll finish to work i'm gonna find if i have a backup of the doc so i can contribute to bring the tracklist back :)

Guest jasondonervan

From what I have...

207ap8i.png

205rrld.jpg

Man you just keep delivering - Thanks I didn't have the pictures for the previous transmissions, the OCD in me and my mp3 collection thanks you !

Oh, well I best give you the 'complete' pics then. I guess I'm a bit of an archivist when it comes to this sort of thing. Glad to help out a fellow OCDer!

(includes rare 'LISTEN BELOW' text for Oversteps) :D

U30JejX.png

iBAPdhf.png

Guest jasondonervan

Imagine the state of your brain after you attempted listening to these back to back in one go !

photo-10950.jpg?_r=0

Guest jasondonervan

End of the second stream via RTMPDump. Was very pleased to see this on Sunday morning...

LN1I2EP.jpg

Archived