IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

It was a Wednesday night. I had been vegan for a year. I chose to start eating eggs again, and my stomach disagreed. When I showed up to the bar to meet my date, and sat on the bar stool. That's when I knew.

This pair of underwear was going in the trash.

Detective-with-smoke-flipped.gif

Sounds too much like a film noir to be believed. But if it's true, congrats.

I've been avoiding eggs anyway, just because of their overall tendency to stink.

It happened, man. It was the first time I knew that I could no longer trust my farts. They are no longer my friends.

edit: Also, play this track while you read the post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LZ12RGcU1U&list=PLSQ0NMJmzsk_MFWf9o0BicvU4ExVn2roP

jesus it must be going around. couple of weeks ago i was taking a magnesium supplement to help w/some muscle aches. guess i overdid it one day. thought i was getting prepped for a nice long whispy fart ya know? one that barely makes a sound or maybe just a "tssssssssssssssssssss" like letting air out of a tire or something. instead just like a stream of hot liquid starts pouring out of my ass. caught my totally off guard. boxers in the trash. luckily i caught it before my jeans were beyond saving. so i guess my fws is that i was able to salvage the jeans and i'm wearing them RIGHT NOW

lols indeed.

Haha no no. This is like the antiEDM project, save for the fact that it will have an audience. I mean, that was a thing before EDM so it's cool.

Well done man. I hope the momentum keeps up, booking gigs, social media, etc.

Thanks man! It helps that the other half of this duo has all the business sense, charisma and connections that I lack.... not to mention a seemingly endless supply of energy and enthusiasm. I've really been missing this in past collaborations!

cool zeph. nice to see watmm crew get out there. don't forget us

Cheers! I'm sure I will be watmming til my dying day, or the abolishment of watmm, whichever comes first.

wow. Let the commute begin. Although in your metal bubble you can listen to music in long form, like whole albums an stuff, as it whisks you to your little fortress from the gay of the human earth.

it's a 20 minute drive, 30 max in bad traffic, and i pass by a state park and a close view of the airport's runway on the way there. wife's commute is maybe 10-15 min longer because she works downtown. i have 2 alt routes as well

it's actually better than my commutes in the past and I'm spoiled presently - I live 5 min from work now

cool .. i didn't mind a commute when we lived further from the city for the reasons stated (although it was only 35-40 mins cause i was going against rush hour, not with, i think longer would probably dig in to down time too much), plus you can get a much better place for the money, seems that it worked out pretty well for you, das coo.

It was a Wednesday night. I had been vegan for a year. I chose to start eating eggs again, and my stomach disagreed. When I showed up to the bar to meet my date, and sat on the bar stool. That's when I knew.

This pair of underwear was going in the trash.

Detective-with-smoke-flipped.gif

Sounds too much like a film noir to be believed. But if it's true, congrats.

I've been avoiding eggs anyway, just because of their overall tendency to stink.

It happened, man. It was the first time I knew that I could no longer trust my farts. They are no longer my friends.

edit: Also, play this track while you read the post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LZ12RGcU1U&list=PLSQ0NMJmzsk_MFWf9o0BicvU4ExVn2roP

jesus it must be going around. couple of weeks ago i was taking a magnesium supplement to help w/some muscle aches. guess i overdid it one day. thought i was getting prepped for a nice long whispy fart ya know? one that barely makes a sound or maybe just a "tssssssssssssssssssss" like letting air out of a tire or something. instead just like a stream of hot liquid starts pouring out of my ass. caught my totally off guard. boxers in the trash. luckily i caught it before my jeans were beyond saving. so i guess my fws is that i was able to salvage the jeans and i'm wearing them RIGHT NOW

photo-18172.png?_r=1449846027

cool .. i didn't mind a commute when we lived further from the city for the reasons stated (although it was only 35-40 mins cause i was going against rush hour, not with, i think longer would probably dig in to down time too much), plus you can get a much better place for the money, seems that it worked out pretty well for you, das coo.

yeah it now or never really in this city: either pay higher and higher rent in the city limits or get priced out of the city altogether as a owning option

we really ended up with a good deal albeit only after thinking well beyond our expectations and ideas of a first home

I debuted a new project with a new collaborator live last night for this Twin Peaks themed show, and it went over extremely well. Felt really good about the performance, played to a full house, people seemed to love it. After more than 5 years of struggling to get my band any following whatsoever, it's pretty nice to have another project get so much positive attention right out of the gate. We've already been accepted into a festival that pays a NICE chunk of money (like double anything I've ever made before performing music), we've got a mini-tour booked, and there seems to be a lot more on the horizon.

Also, I'm finally taking Zephyr Nova to the stage next month, something that's long overdue. Vancouver watmmers, I'm coming for you.

Yay!!!!

cycled to work and back pretty much every day this week. that's 14 miles round trip. feeling good. :emotawesomepm9:

:ok::catrecline:

very good,

couldn't bring myself to do much cycling in the colden days,

but success: replaced bicycle drivetrain yesterday, it's a blitz now

I slept well and didn't fully awake, which makes me feel out of sync with everything. Feels great, because I don't think about much, especially the usual depressing stuff, and when I do I just don't give a fuck. It's awesome.

Edited by Perezvon

cycled to work and back pretty much every day this week. that's 14 miles round trip. feeling good. :emotawesomepm9:

nice! so much faster than driving in traffic (around here at least) and you get your cardio done. need a bicycle emoji.

This is the first cup of coffee I've actually found to be delicious in... months. It's a goddamn miracle! I drink a lot of coffee, because I need the extra kick, and I get headaches if I go without it. But for a long time I haven't really enjoyed any of it the way I used to. But finally I've found a brand that's better than mediocre! Here I thought my taste buds had just become cantankerous old men.

Just sold 8 volumes of Welcome to the NHK comics for £35. Never thought I'd get that much for them!

In general, I'm doing pretty amazing with money at the moment. It's flooding in from all sides. :catrecline:

Edited by Bechuga

This is the first cup of coffee I've actually found to be delicious in... months. It's a goddamn miracle! I drink a lot of coffee, because I need the extra kick, and I get headaches if I go without it. But for a long time I haven't really enjoyed any of it the way I used to. But finally I've found a brand that's better than mediocre! Here I thought my taste buds had just become cantankerous old men.

I recommend 23 degrees if you can find them, they roast their beans in Toronto and those fuckers seem to know what they're doing.