6. Seven
7. Oh Sheit It's X
8. Without You
9. Lotus and the Jondy
10. Evangelion
11. We'll Die
12. A Message for Austin / Praise the Lord / Enter the Void

http://www.brainfeedersite.com/

nice to hear Brainfeeder expand beyond Flylo soundalikes, this is the first artists besides Strangeloop I've heard doing their own style

hehe, the track is a collab between Thundercat, Mono/Poly and FlyLo (:

FlyLo was credited as exec producer on previous record as well.. they spend a lot of time together in the studio

nice to hear Brainfeeder expand beyond Flylo soundalikes, this is the first artists besides Strangeloop I've heard doing their own style

FlyLo was credited as exec producer on previous record as well.. they spend a lot of time together in the studio

Wow what? Lately I was led to believe Mono/Poly died or something. Besides that one EP that he released last year he's been rather quiet.

Guest zaphod

uh, he made an album two years ago....

Wow what? Lately I was led to believe Mono/Poly died or something. Besides that one EP that he released last year he's been rather quiet.

I know Austin Peralta off Brainfeeder died... =(

there's going to be bits of austin on this record (i read), i believe (hope) they were planning on releasing his new album that was nearly finished as well

rip

and on the topic of strangeloop, he released an animated short about a month ago

https://vimeo.com/60131271

Wierd that would he title his second album apocalypse given that the first was the golden age of apocalypse. way to lower expectations brah

Then again he sings about flying off to pattern grid world on dmt so like whatevs

uh, he made an album two years ago....

note: subjective personal experience

leeks5.jpg

holy shit these brainfeeder dudes can't seem to hold on to their stuff - i think i haven't seen a single brainfeeder release not get out way soon

well let's check this badboy out!

I saw him, teebs and Flying Lotus just yesterday. They were all great but flying lotus wrecked something heavy.

• 2 months later...

absolute beast of an album...you can definitely here the flylo influence on this one...especially the drums

the 1st one was more jazz-funk as opposed to this album, which is I suppose more electronic space funk?

this dude is seriously awesome...singing about stuck in dmt pattern grid worlds, tripping in forests, seeing Jondy's?

it's wonderful how some of my favorite musicians inevitably become inter-related. My favorite composer, ryuichi sakamoto; his music for the '92 olympics is sampled for the tribute to track to austin peralta, rest his soul. brought me to tears.

it's wonderful how some of my favorite musicians inevitably become inter-related. My favorite composer, ryuichi sakamoto; his music for the '92 olympics is sampled for the tribute to track to austin peralta, rest his soul. brought me to tears.

yeah that track always chokes my throat

love listening this album, especially in the hot summer days so it seems

Guest murphythecat8

lol, this is pretty good, but I dont know, the first songs are great, but I couldtnt finish the album. lacks of different mood. not bad, will listen again, but me too I have a bias toward thundercat, look at their name, any artist with a cat name :P

Archived