IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Warabou

Yeah, I don't think they'll do another Youtube clue. If they do, it'll be directly linked to them somehow (like having the hellinterface account posting the link) so we can be sure it's not an easy fake.

Ok haha that new video!!

To make some wonderfully productive use of my day off I just copy and pasted the nonsense title thing into google translate and it translated it from Kannada (the language) and it says "Soon"

fucking lol

This video just popped up, is linked from a new comment on the Julie and Candy video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gwZH0SCmspk

Could easily be fake. At 2:15 there's a message for a second that says "------/------/------/------/xxxxxx/------". If it is real, then maybe it's talking about the NPR code?

It could be real, it doesn't strike me as an obvious fake.

Guest Dogboy73

*props broom and dustpan against wall*

I've cleaned some stuff up in here... so this doesn't turn into a 100+ page thread with 95% crap and nonsense, let's keep it on topic - if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, then don't post so people genuinely interested in information won't have to trawl through page after page of garbage.

I hope you left all my stuff in?! :-/ I contributed some real good stuff in there! :-(

Guest jasondonervan

One of twoism.org's headers now shows:

banner1.gif

And three (?) twoism vids have shuffled up to the top of the BoC youtube channel...

Archived