IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Guest Warabou

I think Cosecha is a project name they've used for this 'treasure hunt'. Means they can speak to people/Zane Lowe/Warp!? etc about the project without giving away the album title.

This idea makes the most sense I think

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trail that led to this fifth set of numbers was seriously nifty. Wonder if they'll try to top that for the final set. :smile:

Indeed, I wish I was watching the IRC as that happened.

The Numbers Station (a film) is released in America tomorrow (starring John Cusack)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Numbers_Station#Reception

freaky coincidence given all the numero actiano

That's what I thought.

lol totally, BoC joined the illuminati. ;-p although we had a thread or something about this film a few months back, so it's been in the aether, maybe they got the idea from that film. Or it's a coincidence. Or they watched that christmas film someone posted a link to with the kid doing the radio show cypher.

Guest Dogboy73

anyone seen this yet? checkout 2.40

What appens at 2:40?!

In any case that vid was uploaded some years ago. Had it in my YouTube favourites for years anyway. Good video.

yeah 99% sure cosecha won't be the album title... you don't go to this much trouble creating a complexed treasure hunt and give the name away unintentionally.

cosecha = harvest, crop = cut, cutting

yeah 99% sure cosecha won't be the album title... you don't go to this much trouble creating a complexed treasure hunt and give the name away unintentionally.

cosecha = harvest, crop = cut, cutting

I dunno, I think you do, if you forget that there are info tags associated with images. I think they just messed up.

But it is possible it's a code name for the album, sure. But I'm pretty dang sure they didn't mean to disclose it.

Guest jasondonervan

The trail that led to this fifth set of numbers was seriously nifty. Wonder if they'll try to top that for the final set. :smile:

Indeed, I wish I was watching the IRC as that happened.

I was there... it was pretty hectic!

matrix-green-black-design.gif

Maybe there's a reason why Joyrex is in the loop... :fear:

Just kidding, don't think they'd pull the same thing twice, besides, WATMM isn't really that much of a 'BOC site' is it?

I don't understand the playing favourates part. As someone said, that other forum is dedicated to that single pair of artists. Seems logical.

Also, i changed the header to reflect the evidence gathered about the second position (that was a cool one ;-] ). But i won't add that later number, because from reading the thread i can't understand why it's also legit. Joy is more rabid about this topic (heh), maybe when he has time later today he'll pick up the torch, and verify.

If it's a double album of an whole load of stuff that's been growing for a while, that they're finally reaping to bring to market. Then a title that means the harvest would make sense.

oh, and here's a picture of the HDEuthenasia thing inside the banner picture (it's at the very bottom of the huge list of text):

attachicon.gifhde.jpg

From virus.wikia.com:

Hare is a destructive polymorphic multipartite virus. It erases hard drives on certain days of the year.

On August 22 or September 22, the virus delivers its payload. It overwrites all system hard disks and displays the message: ""HDEuthanasia" by Demon Emperor: Hare Krsna, hare, hare..."

The country of origin of Hare is uncertain. Some sources place its origin in New Zealand

If it's a double album of an whole load of stuff that's been growing for a while, that they're finally reaping to bring to market. Then a title that means the harvest would make sense.

more serious note... i think this is the harvest... the fans are harvesting clues/info.

Archived