IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like you beat the 2020k page.

will OP update the thread title?

How? Sorry, newb here.

No prob! Go back to your original post, and there should be an 'edit' button on the bottom-right. If not, then maybe it's not functional for your post, in which case we have to beg a mod to do it.

well that looks shit!

lmao it looks fucking awful hahaha

this does look quite shitty, too bad too... I imagine a movie involving number stations could be cool if done less like an action flick and more like a psychological suspense, like a "manchurian candidate" type thing

Guest bigloob

looks like you beat the 2020k page.

will OP update the thread title?

How? Sorry, newb here.

No prob! Go back to your original post, and there should be an 'edit' button on the bottom-right. If not, then maybe it's not functional for your post, in which case we have to beg a mod to do it.

Yeah, a mod has been changing the title each time a new number has been found out. I can't remove the tags either. I'm no longer in control of the thread, but that's okay. I really wanted to fuck with you guys somehow.

So according to bocpages the code has been deciphered so far to be 699742 / 628315 / 717228 / 936557 / ------ / 519225, and someone figured out the album will be called "Cosecha"? How did the Cosecha thing get figured out?

Guest setanor

So according to bocpages the code has been deciphered so far to be 699742 / 628315 / 717228 / 936557 / ------ / 519225, and someone figured out the album will be called "Cosecha"? How did the Cosecha thing get figured out?

2H9xT.png

I want to see what else is in the Record Sleeves directory

Guest vletrmx

the name cosecha (harvest) really makes sense with that nuevas semillas (new seeds) hell interface video. any thoughts on the apparent spanish theme?

Album's gonna be called Cosecha guys.

2H9xT.png

So this file info makes it pretty conclusive that they are replicating a numbers station through these "broadcasts". So this will probably be solved by a one time pad which they will give to us or have already given to us. Right?

edit@ ghosty go back a few pages (or to the top of this page, people are posting at a furious rate).

so yeah, um...

regarding BoC liking Twoism more...

I think, if mdg's activity is any indication, they liked watmm a bit more at first, but seems over time our general skepticism/cynicism/criticism at being hyped up and then let down, made the hexson-style activity migrate more to Twoism. If you look at mdg's posts I think it bears out this gradual shift.

I don't give a hoot either way. It's about the music, bro. If it breaks down to BoC siding with their fanpage and ae siding with watmm, I'm quite happy with that. Ae have been very active and consistent and I think the general positive tone and fanboy activity on their subforum reflects that. BoC have been hidden away for a long time, plus they pulled the Redmoon stunt which really pissed me off. They have a bit more to prove, to get back in the good-graces of their fanbase. Not that I expect them to be beholden to their fanbase, but how many "wow Roygbiv gives me such a nostalgic feeling!" and "Is this a track from Acid Memories??" threads can you stomach, really...

Anyhoo, this latest stunt has been great so far, and is actually making me excited about the band again. I'm glad they (or they + warp) seem to care again. They can be as mysterious as they like, can "go off the radar" and take long breaks - I've never been one of those who blamed them for that - but it is nice, when the time comes, to show some consideration for the fans.

If it breaks down to BoC siding with their fanpage and ae siding with watmm, I'm quite happy with that.

That or it could be as simple as Twoism the forum and Twoism the song sharing the same name, making it a convenient method to release a new clue.

the name cosecha (harvest) really makes sense with that nuevas semillas (new seeds) hell interface video. any thoughts on the apparent spanish theme?

As I was saying, I have 3 words for you:

Mariachi.Backing.Band

oh yes!

( :emotawesomepm9: )

the true reason is they probably went down to Latin American and did some peyote/ayahuasca/yage/whatever and germinated some new musical brain seeds for this album

Archived