IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't the unplaced NPR code 699742 be the actual frigging KEY?????

It could be, but that would go against the theory of how these numbers stations work. The whole idea is to not have the key in the message itself but to have it be something separate and totally random so as to make the thing undecryptable without having all the elements.

Also, even if it was the key, information on how to combine the message and the key is missing. I've tried a few things like grouping the digits by two and then doing the modular addition of each set and the NPR code (following the simple Wikipedia example, like I've said before there's no reason why it would be the same operation in this specific case) but that yielded nothing useful.

Guest Ron Manager

am i missing something about the live sets? they're just compiled from the mp3s floating around, yeah?

i must say, boc have to be laughing their asses off at how quick you maniacs are finding these insanely hidden codes. just because of this, this album is going to be combed over more than geogaddi for hidden meanings, even though they have repeatedly stated there aren't any. and a double album to boot? good lord, the internet may well explode.

higher quality...on youtube?

mind blown

can someone rip them then? I've had the mp3s for ages...

They're still not soundboard though right? The one alzado linked to certainly isn't...

lol. sorry for confusing things with nonsense... i'm pretty excited about all this.

'yes' to jules coming over, not to mrs. k looking like rachel riley or to the soundboard question.

Archived