IGNORED

Autechre Exai Tshirts

cear

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bc you want to have people be like "that's a neat shirt. what's awtescher?" and then you mumble "god mom, you're such a stupid bitch" and quietly masterbate in the guest bathroom. that's why.

Lmfao!!!!!!

Got the green one, turned out nicer than I thought it would. I ordered it a size too big though. XL is scary big, I'll see if I can shrink it down to an appropriate size by washing/drying.

Did the same mistake with a boc shirt last time. Its really huge. This time I bought the green autechre shirt in M instead of L in combination with a Campfire Headphase CD, Tomorrows Harvest on CD and vinyl and 2 other BoC shirts.

The blue boc shirt arrived yesterday and looks really great:

bs7Bqd3l.jpg

Got the green one, turned out nicer than I thought it would. I ordered it a size too big though. XL is scary big, I'll see if I can shrink it down to an appropriate size by washing/drying.

Did the same mistake with a boc shirt last time. Its really huge.

I definitely should've gotten L... I even got two of the older BOC shirts (blue and green). They're lovely, but again too big...

And I ordered two of the new BOC shirts in XL as well...

It's a weird feeling I'm frustrated because even after shrinking them a bit they might still be a bit too big, but the shirts are really nice so I'm pleased at the same time.

So what's the word on the arrangement of the blocks? The pattern is different than the stickers or the cover art. Is there some code here?

So what's the word on the arrangement of the blocks? The pattern is different than the stickers or the cover art. Is there some code here?

there is definitely a code in each iteration of the artwork related to Exai

I figured; the placement in each case appears too deliberate to merely be a matter of making it look nice. Has anyone figured out the pattern for each? I'd like to be able to explain what my shirt says, in case someone asks. And I hope that it isn't saying something like "I'm a twat" or something along those lines.

I figured; the placement in each case appears too deliberate to merely be a matter of making it look nice. Has anyone figured out the pattern for each? I'd like to be able to explain what my shirt says, in case someone asks. And I hope that it isn't saying something like "I'm a twat" or something along those lines.

I think someone was trying to decipher the album artwork in the massive thread, but I can't remember if any progress was made.

but make no mistake, there is definitely something hidden in there

never mind the pattern, the sizing issues with this t-shirt have put me off making a purchase. i'm just gonna stick with my plain black primark tee.

never mind the pattern, the sizing issues with this t-shirt have put me off making a purchase. i'm just gonna stick with my plain black primark tee.

Sizing issues? Aren't they just standard American Apparel tshirts? Just go try one on at a store.

Sizing issues? Aren't they just standard American Apparel tshirts? Just go try one on at a store.

yep they're standard American Apparel tshirts.

unfortunately, not everyone has had experience with their sizing, it seems :-s

just got the silver one, size S. i tried it on and discovered the secret code! when i put the shirt on and look in the mirror it sends the following message to my brain: "loose some weight you fucking loser."

I got a medium (silver) and it fits great - really pissed though because the second day I wore it, I accidently splashed achiote paste on it while cooking (made some yummy Yucatan-style slow cooked chicken thighs in the crock pot).

Sprayed the shit out of it with Shout, and I think it's been through the laundry - haven't looked yet.

I really like the AA shirts; well cut, and fit comfortably - however, you do NOT want to get these if you're sporting a beer gut, as they're clearly meant for skinny hipsters.

After shrinking mine in the washer/dryer what was XL is more an L now, so it fits nicely. A little bit baggy but that's how I generally like my shirts. Tight clothes bug the hell out of me.

When I saw it this morning before going out, there was some kind of shiny mark over one of the color blocks... I'll have to take a look at it again tonight but I'm hoping it's nothing permanent.

yep they're standard American Apparel tshirts.

unfortunately, not everyone has had experience with their sizing, it seems :-s

I bought a medium BoC shirt and a medium Exai shirt and they are both AA shirts with identical tags. The BoC shirt is one of the most comfortable I've owned. The Exai shirt feels like I'm wearing a fucking corset, and they've both been through the wash the same amount of times. I'm pissed because I basically can't wear it at all. I hope they will replace it for me but I seriously doubt it.

Yeah my Exai shirt is a bit tight around my tits after two washes and I don't have tits.

wtf m9

Archived