IGNORED

Autechre Exai Tshirts

cear

Is the dark one actually green? It really looks no different than the shade of the cover to me.

I agree that the shirt design isn't as interesting as the cover. I especially liked the overlapping colors on the inner sleeves of Exai. The printing process might be different for clothing, but I think that concept would look pretty cool on a shirt.

I have this tshirt which has a similar overlapping design. it's the main reason I bought the shirt

CFELmOA.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ambivalent...have wanted an official ae shirt for a while but I'm not too jazzed about these.

Sell us the ae polo!

I would pay $50 for a shirt that looked like the disc 2 sleeve.

wow if you took a shit on a shirt it would look better

it would look like tri repetae

I like my band shirts to actually have the name of the band on them

exactly

Is the dark one actually green? It really looks no different than the shade of the cover to me.

Hopefully its black. But sadly it looks dark green. I dont understand why theres no black one *throws tantrum*

I agree that the shirt design isn't as interesting as the cover. I especially liked the overlapping colors on the inner sleeves of Exai. The printing process might be different for clothing, but I think that concept would look pretty cool on a shirt.

I have this tshirt which has a similar overlapping design. it's the main reason I bought the shirt

CFELmOA.jpg

ooo lovely and gay

yea not horrible but not great. AA is horrible,

autechre never cry...except for dolphins

autechreheader.l.jpg

I think they are boring too.

I will buy this instead:

is he crying?

p.s. This photo was very shocking to me the first time i saw it.

It's exactly how would i imagine a guy behind Ae.

Archived