IGNORED

Fluorescent Grey - Antique Electronic / Synthesizer Greats 1955 - 1985 Pt 2

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anybody get their tapes yet?

Nope. Have mine been sent?

yes

Got it(!), but I guess all the postman had to do was ride his bike across the bridge.

.....now, for a new tape deck....

good luck finding one, alameda is probably your best shot though. I went to just about every thrift store in oakland and berkeley and came up empty handed. The best I could find was a walkman. Your best bet is probably either ebay or craigslist at the moment.

anybody get their tapes yet?

Nope. Have mine been sent?

yes

Got it(!), but I guess all the postman had to do was ride his bike across the bridge.

.....now, for a new tape deck....

good luck finding one, alameda is probably your best shot though. I went to just about every thrift store in oakland and berkeley and came up empty handed. The best I could find was a walkman. Your best bet is probably either ebay or craigslist at the moment.

Yeah finding one should be pretty easy. I passed one up at an estate sale last weekend. I'm in Tri Valley a lot too and have seen them in their thrift stores as well. Cheers brotha man.

did the tapes turn out ok? How do you guys like Pt 3 ? I got worried when i didn't hear anything i hope the quality was decent enough :mellow:

Yeah finding one should be pretty easy. I passed one up at an estate sale last weekend. I'm in Tri Valley a lot too and have seen them in their thrift stores as well. Cheers brotha man.

just cleaned out a thrift store in hayward and grabbed 3 nice dual cassette decks, if you need one still let me know

did the tapes turn out ok? How do you guys like Pt 3 ? I got worried when i didn't hear anything i hope the quality was decent enough :mellow:

just cleaned out a thrift store in hayward and grabbed 3 nice dual cassette decks, if you need one still let me know

Yeah, that'd be great man.

mine sound fantastic, and pt 3 is great so far, i'm about half way through it.

:music: :music: :music:!

quality product, i'm glad i snared a binder!

awesome, let me know what you think once you've fully taken it in. I'm pretty confident part 3 is my favorite, with pt 1 coming in close 2nd. As much as I love Part 2 I would agree with an earlier commenter who said 'part 1 shades it'

Yeah, that'd be great man.

let me know when you want to meet up. Id sell any of them for $15, which is the price i got them for

i'm on my second listen to pt 3, and it's really great. at this point i do prefer it to pt. 2, but i've only listened to that once through.

i don't see human league listed as a source, but the track that samples "sound of the crowd" is my fav right now (that is where that's from, right?)

loving both parts though, most of it is great driving music, all of it is simply great!

nice! which pt or track # is the one you are talking about? I'm not aware of that specific human league track or a sample I took from it but it's very possible, as some of the source material was gathered at hyper speed. I did sample Human League tracks for Pt 1, two different drum loops on 'Leaf Laden Amber Hued GUI'

• 4 weeks later...

Archived