IGNORED

When your copy of TH arrives, post a pic here

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine yesterday... no, not taking any pics. No extras included. Nice packaging (the parcel) - not the cardboard with green tape like in the pics; a professional, custom-made box with hexagonal mesh cushioning material within and crumple zones on the tops and bottoms to prevent corner bending. Was shipped 7 June, so it arrived within expectations.

bent sleeve, straight out of the box, gutted:

BfW8qsE.jpg

aside from that, very nice packaging for both cd and vinyl.

That's one of the vinyl sleeves? Probably got that way during assembly in the fulfillment dept. at the vinyl plant

That's one of the vinyl sleeves? Probably got that way during assembly in the fulfillment dept. at the vinyl plant

correct, one of the vinyl sleeves. i'm no collector or anything, but it still sucks.

Guest Papillon

correct, one of the vinyl sleeves. i'm no collector or anything, but it still sucks.

Yeah that does suck ... is this a Bleep thing again? It reminds me of my industrial folk songs incident. Some chick (that I later boned) sat on my copy and wrecked the Styrofoam but somehow didn't damage the vinyl...

Just got mine today, in the absolute worst way possible.

To preface, I haven't listened to a single track outside of Reach for the Dead once. I have been patiently waiting for my pre-order to arrive so I can listen to the whole album, as I intended, in the dark, on wax. So naturally, that's what I do. I glance through the contents of my package - a little bit of a rip on the top seam, but nothing too noticeable - besides, it's not like I'm going to ever sell the thing, so I'm happy with it. Let the journey begin!

Put on side A - badass, sounds fantastic. Side B - even better, all is well in my personal little BoC space I have set up. Collapse finishes, and I pop the record off, reach for side 3, and.....IT'S THE FIRST RECORD AGAIN. I HAVE NO SECOND HALF OF THE ALBUM.

Seriously, I have waited so long for this. So much self control to not listen to anything until I had the vinyl, and then - Nope! You get to hear the first half and that's it! Ridiculous. Well, now, rest assured, I'm listening to the digital copy now. I just can't believe Bleep/Warp screwed that up. Oh well, maybe I can get a free poster or something out of this.

Put on side A - badass, sounds fantastic. Side B - even better, all is well in my personal little BoC space I have set up. Collapse finishes, and I pop the record off, reach for side 3, and.....IT'S THE FIRST RECORD AGAIN. I HAVE NO SECOND HALF OF THE ALBUM.

is it a mispress of just 2 vinyls of same?

To preface, I haven't listened to a single track outside of Reach for the Dead once. I have been patiently waiting for my pre-order to arrive so I can listen to the whole album, as I intended, in the dark, on wax. So naturally, that's what I do. I glance through the contents of my package - a little bit of a rip on the top seam, but nothing too noticeable - besides, it's not like I'm going to ever sell the thing, so I'm happy with it. Let the journey begin!

Seriously, I have waited so long for this. So much self control to not listen to anything until I had the vinyl, and then - Nope! You get to hear the first half and that's it! Ridiculous. Well, now, rest assured, I'm listening to the digital copy now. I just can't believe Bleep/Warp screwed that up. Oh well, maybe I can get a free poster or something out of this.

Holy shit that's terrible.

is it a mispress of just 2 vinyls of same?

No mispress, simply a mispackage. If it were a mispress I might hang onto it - BoC fans can and will buy anything.

Guest dylanmcknd

Are you fucking serious?

Oh my god, that is unforgivable. COMPLETELY unforgivable. How did they even manage to do that?

sheese, all these damages and mis-packagings, i feel bad for you guys :/

i'd imagine it's because mike and marcus opted to package them all by hand at hs studios, racing the clock, sweaty.

finally upon finishing, marcus poured them all into a pickup, after which mike drove off with screeching tires, screaming "SPECIAL DELIVERY!" as records overflowed onto the road

Guest Corvus

I'm sorry that you feel this. Your record was dispatched last Wednesday so hopefully it will arrive soon. We tried to differentiate our offer in other ways with the early digital track the full album a day early and the upgraded to WAV/FLAC download rather than MP3.

Sadly there is not a uniform offer for all stores, so there were some promotional goodies in some physical record shops. We will feed back your thoughts to Warp.

Best wishes

Bleep Support

:biggrin::wtf:

Guest jasondonervan

I'm sorry that you feel this. Your record was dispatched last Wednesday so hopefully it will arrive soon. We tried to differentiate our offer in other ways with the early digital track the full album a day early and the upgraded to WAV/FLAC download rather than MP3.

Sadly there is not a uniform offer for all stores, so there were some promotional goodies in some physical record shops. We will feed back your thoughts to Warp.

Best wishes

Bleep Support

:biggrin::wtf:

I think it's pretty obvious what happened...

postman-pat-looter.jpg

Archived