IGNORED

VHS Head - Persistence Of Vision

From what I understand the download delays have more to do with Skam wanting them staggered in order to sell more of the physical copies first (?)

That makes no sense. People are purchasing the MP3s and are now able to listen to this music at least two days before people who preordered the physical copy. Fucking pissing me off at this point, because I don't want to listen to some shitty samples of the tracks first. I sent a polite email to bleep about it this morning and haven't heard fuck all yet.

And unless there are new tunes in the CD-R, I have no use for that, as I own every other official released VHS Head track, anyway. So I don't get all this shit at all.

there is definitely unheard stuff on the CD-R.

as for Blerp, this isn't their first fuck-up rodeo...

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is it exactly on the CDr? is it some kind of seamless mix type of situation?

Yes, would be my interest too- I wonder if he manipulated the mix in a true album way or just dj'ed some cues together?

I hope those that ordered from Skam get special mix cd's....

I got a VHS Head sticker, as posted a page or so back, for ordering the CD from Skam.

edit: just realised I didn't post it here, I posted it in CHATMM

HxJcGzd.jpg

it'd be awesome if we got an exclusive mix thingy for ordering the vinyl via Skam... can't wait for the vinyl to arrive. from Skam.

Guest bitroast

I got a VHS Head sticker, as posted a page or so back, for ordering the CD from Skam.

HxJcGzd.jpg

it'd be awesome if we got an exclusive mix thingy for ordering the vinyl via Skam... can't wait for the vinyl to arrive. from Skam.

hehe ordered some things from skam month or so ago, including Trademark ribbons of gold on vinyl, and received the same exact stickers !!!

HxJcGzd.jpg

hehe ordered some things from skam month or so ago, including Trademark ribbons of gold on vinyl, and received the same exact stickers !!!

No exclusive stickers for osc. :emotawesomepm9::cerious:

HxJcGzd.jpg

they're clearly exclusive for ordering direct from Skam :cisfor:

HxJcGzd.jpg

they're clearly exclusive for ordering direct from Skam :cisfor:

:cerious:

:cisfor:

Off topic but, still collecting all CPU releases?

on first listen today this sounds very nice. do like a little bit more dynamic variety compared to trademark too - one of the things with that record is just the kind of sheer OTT-ness that never really gives up and maybe loses some of the intensity of it overall.

does anyone remember a soundcloud or somesuch track from a few years ago; fairly sure it was called "midnight..." something - not midnight section. was longer and a bit more minimal and atmospheric for him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us1N-GlsYZY

NorthFace offtopic

damn right I'm still collecting all Central Processing Unit Records releases...shelf space is diminishing quite quickly thanks to Chris' label!

Guest bitroast

NorthFace offtopic

damn right I'm still collecting all Central Processing Unit Records releases...shelf space is diminishing quite quickly thanks to Chris' label!

MEGATRAVELLER thread is that way !

NorthFace offtopic

MEGATRAVELLER thread is that way !

:cisfor:

Archived