IGNORED

VHS Head - Persistence Of Vision

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody spot any samples yet? I'd love to know the origin of the "Hey you, I got a message for ya. Don't. Look. In the closet" voice

The first listen didn't really wow me, but Don't Look In The Closet is already a classic. :music:

its_working_star_wars.gif

Guest Gravity

Anybody spot any samples yet? I'd love to know the origin of the "Hey you, I got a message for ya. Don't look in the closet" voice

Yeah, I was wondering this too. The only thing I noticed is that the pretty opening bit to Red Ocean Apocalypse is also used in Midnight Section starting at 1:00. I'm a big help... :0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us1N-GlsYZY

Mutant Nights is so damn atmospheric. Love that feedback in it.

I'm tempted to get the physical just so I can get the VHS Head sticker for me skateboard.

I'll send you a sticker.

Sorry, VHS/osc.

wait really?

I'm tempted to get the physical just so I can get the VHS Head sticker for me skateboard.

I'll send you a sticker.

Sorry, VHS/osc.

wait really?

Just pay me shipping (which would be peanuts, probably), I'm not exactly a sticker collector.

I just want one VHS Head sticker, not gonna be greedy since I'm just getting the digital anyway, if you get the other Skam sticker YELLOW can take it.

I just want one VHS Head sticker, not gonna be greedy since I'm just getting the digital anyway, if you get the other Skam sticker YELLOW can take it.

Looks like there are two gentlemen on WATMM :cisfor::emotawesomepm9::beer:

JjdCUZWRRZSGHRAmzEbA_George%20Locker%20R

...i prefer the previous album.

So did I at first, but I think this has many more playthroughs than his first album.

1052384_o.gif

Looks like there are two gentlemen on WATMM :cisfor::emotawesomepm9::beer:

JjdCUZWRRZSGHRAmzEbA_George%20Locker%20R

...i prefer the previous album.

So did I at first, but I think this has many more playthroughs than his first album.

1052384_o.gif

Cheers guys! Trademark definitely has some good tunes (Seen Enough?, Twitch of the Nerve) but Camera Eyes, Don't Look in the Closet, and Body Magic are pretty killer

Guest Gravity

1052384_o.gif

Body Magic is like Gianasi's older, cooler brother. I sort of can't get over how well done this track is.

(i like gianasi)

i didn't say it's bad, not at all; just that i prefer the previous one.

sorry guys, i understand that you like it better than Trademark and i'm trying to squeeze more from this one but still nothing really special coming out of it (trademark level special)

OaA3imQSv2a2tWgX9Kog_George%20Ketchup%20

Sounds like Sonic Aspartame ping ponging at hyper-speed all over the place (and giving me a very nasty aftertaste........)

Each to their own though.

i didn't say it's bad, not at all; just that i prefer the previous one.

sorry guys, i understand that you like it better than Trademark and i'm trying to squeeze more from this one but still nothing really special coming out of it (trademark level special)

OaA3imQSv2a2tWgX9Kog_George%20Ketchup%20

1001.gif

Archived