IGNORED

VHS Head - Persistence Of Vision

Sorry Yeah, I didn't mean to derail the thread.

I only bring up BOC because they were highly influential at this type of thing.

Since MHTRTC, only VHS Head, OPN and William Basinski have managed to evoke this tiny musical niche that has an almost indefinable quality.

It's all subjective, I guess.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Yeah, I didn't mean to derail the thread.

I only bring up BOC because they were highly influential at this type of thing.

Since MHTRTC, only VHS Head, OPN and William Basinski have managed to evoke this tiny musical niche that has an almost indefinable quality.

It's all subjective, I guess.

No I hear ya, I meant that I was derailing the thread haha, you're good!

I just listened through the previews for the first time on the Skam site

Sounds seriously unreal, this will definitely be my most played this summer. Can't wait

I recently saw that VHS Head's girlfriend posted about his new album on reddit, when someone asked about him possibly touring the U.S., she had this to say:

"He's planning some kind of UK tour with Autechre so if they head over that end of the Earth again I'll make sure he tags along"

I recently saw that VHS Head's girlfriend posted about his new album on reddit, when someone asked about him possibly touring the U.S., she had this to say:

"He's planning some kind of UK tour with Autechre so if they head over that end of the Earth again I'll make sure he tags along"

fuckin hell that's lush

oh fuck

Guest jasondonervan

Everyone's jammin' out to tha fresh VHS tunes today, and I'm stuck waiting for monday.

i'm tearing from my camera eyes, blublublub

Same here Grav

you-are-not-alone.jpg

Prob won't see my copy until late next week anyway, no post tomorrow (bank holiday monday) and I only ordered from Blerp on Friday, not even dispatched yet :cry:

What the fuck is this? I preordered this and I'm not able to download it. Someone else can come along and just order the MP3s right now, but I ahve to wait given the privilege of preordering. That's some bullshit.

Guest Gravity

Got the Bleep DL. This fucking album, man. Ade delivered. :wub:

Body Magic is nuts. nutsnutnsutnuts.

Everyone's jammin' out to tha fresh VHS tunes today, and I'm stuck waiting for monday.

i'm tearing from my camera eyes, blublublub

Same here Grav

you-are-not-alone.jpg

Prob won't see my copy until late next week anyway, no post tomorrow (bank holiday monday) and I only ordered from Blerp on Friday, not even dispatched yet :cry:

We'll always be wait-bros, JD. Keep your chin up.

What the fuck is this? I preordered this and I'm not able to download it. Someone else can come along and just order the MP3s right now, but I ahve to wait given the privilege of preordering. That's some bullshit.

you've been Blerped.

Guest Gravity

This album is a 10/10... It blew my expectations away, and they were already high to begin with. I was afraid if it would live up to TROG... lawl.

It all flows really well too. Dude is incredibly talented. Now a tour with AE? sheeeit

favs for now: body magic, camera eyes, gas human #1, frozen, do you understand, dead to morrow, jealousy, that closet is dangerous - stay out of it

Yeah, that sucks. I'm an impatient bastard so I went for the DL. Most likely gonna get the physical too for dat artwork.

Guest bitroast

This album is a 10/10... It blew my expectations away, and they were already high to begin with. I was afraid if it would live up to TROG... lawl.

It all flows really well too. Dude is incredibly talented. Now a tour with AE? sheeeit

favs for now: body magic, camera eyes, gas human #1, frozen, do you understand, dead to morrow, jealousy, that closet is dangerous - stay out of it

Yeah, that sucks. I'm an impatient bastard so I went for the DL. Most likely gonna get the physical too for dat artwork.

that sounds like half the album.

purchased it off bleep this morning. may listen to it at work. maybe listen to it after work : ) decisions decisions.

fiending for this, gonna buy tomorrow.. excellent to hear about the ae + VHS Head combo tour!! even if it's from a secondary source still makes me cheer

Guest jasondonervan

Camera Eyes. Current favourite. Everything else is growing on me. This is a good sign.

camera eyes: wow, just wow

I got impatient and picked up the digital vionels. Loving what I'm hearing! :music:

Archived