IGNORED

VHS Head - Persistence Of Vision

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I should cancel my Amazon order now and get it from Bleep. I get free Prime shipping but an exclusive mix cd is very tempting.

I don't know if I should cancel my Amazon order now and get it from Bleep. I get free Prime shipping but an exclusive mix cd is very tempting.

you also get the chance to have your order completely and utterly fucked up if you order with Blerp. so many bonuses!

you also get the chance to have your order completely and utterly fucked up if you order with Blerp. so many bonuses!

top lel

After what happened with the last VHS album ? No chance ....

as soon as the vinyl arrives I'll be giving it a good listen, so I'll let people know what it's like.

To be fair though, Midnight Express didn't have any issue.

Did they not replace everyone's record no? I bought it after all that hooplah so I didn't know what the story was.

Did they not replace everyone's record no? I bought it after all that hooplah so I didn't know what the story was.

Orders from Skam were refunded by email, and people who bought direct from Skam were asked to destroy the mispress. Buyers were then able to buy the repress once it was pressed a month later.

People who bought from other retailers would have to follow that particular retailers return policy.

Initial copies of the album had to be returned because there were satanic messages embedded in the pressing intoning people to buy the new Coldplay album.

Archived