IGNORED

Jackson & His Computerband - G.I. Jane

Guest Adam

When a good song gets a pretty mediocre to shitty derivative remix, such as the meh Hudmo one above, I'm going start saying that the track "got the trap" a la "got the clap" because these fucking 808 + EDM synth clap trap tracks are spreading around town like crazy.

lol at the cover and remix

G.I. Jane was by far my least favorite track of Glow. It was the only one where the cheesiness really took a toll on my enjoyment. The rest was right on the border (in an awesome way imo).

• 1 month later...

if your gonna draw a dick on your cover you better make the music have some fucking balls. then again it gets cut off, so quite a good analogy.

2005 Jackson takes a dump on this EP.

*mic-drop*

Ameoba? welcome to the bay sir

if your gonna draw a dick on your cover you better make the music have some fucking balls. then again it gets cut off, so quite a good analogy.

2005 Jackson takes a dump on this EP.

*mic-drop*

*picks up mic*
i think that's a good assessment, it's like the album is a metaphor for how being a slave to your penis especially in the music scene ultimately results in more mediocre and forgettable music

Not even the bonus remix made it worth to keep. There is at least one experimental remix of GI Jane and it sounds like it was tossed through a granular delay. I larled on the fact that Bloomcat linked up the remix with Florian Hecker in the same sentence.

Guest Wall Bird

Y'all have seen the video, right? I think that watching it casts the cover artwork in a better light. Definitely NSFW.

[youtubehd]PIHLMmO1FW4[/youtubehd]

Interestingly, the song has been cut down in length, which I think is a good move. It's not the strongest track and I think it outstays it's welcome. The edit works, though.

Also, I happen to like the video version of 'Dead Living Things' in which the vocals are much clearer. It's making me realize that a lot of the vocals on this album (with the exception of 'Memory') are pretty murky and hard to make out.

Not even the bonus remix made it worth to keep. There is at least one experimental remix of GI Jane and it sounds like it was tossed through a granular delay. I larled on the fact that Bloomcat linked up the remix with Florian Hecker in the same sentence.

lol

Y'all have seen the video, right? I think that watching it casts the cover artwork in a better light. Definitely NSFW.

Interestingly, the song has been cut down in length, which I think is a good move. It's not the strongest track and I think it outstays it's welcome. The edit works, though.

Also, I happen to like the video version of 'Dead Living Things' in which the vocals are much clearer. It's making me realize that a lot of the vocals on this album (with the exception of 'Memory') are pretty murky and hard to make out.

I'm blown away by that video! Really excellent!

I'm blown away by that video! Really excellent!

Yeah this is pretty sweet - I have to admit the song itself is growing on me.

Archived