IGNORED

Trackermatte - Dark Door

Klopjob

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds like rdj being uninspired. i'm sorry if that sounds harsh but you know, it's just like, my opinion.

i know you're doing your own thing and don't think too much about it, that's cool and all.

take this as a compliment. i think your skill level is high, and i'm quite impressed by the way this stuff sounds and grooves.

i'd try to work more on the melodies and the chord progressions if i were you. also, the way the tracks build up, the structure. these are the main things i don't like about this music (in short, harmonies and structure). the rest is pretty damn good imo, very funky beats, lush atmospheres, mixing etc.

favourite track: special night

I grabbed Nollpunkt Terminator and Rave Partner through Lastfm a while back. I wasn't aware of Hippie Express though. Is it still available anywhere?

This release is great. Mad love for A Meadow Pint, Poly Pancake, Prime Me Buttercup, Wicker Man and Coastal

http://trackermatte.bandcamp.com/

Among the many talented members of this board, I think this guy is making the best music right now. We've tossed around the idea of AFX influences but there's a lot more there! Take a listen!

Hey Burgler, do you spin / play shows / travel? If you ever find yourself needing something in NYC (DJ set? tour spot?) I'd be happy to put you in touch with some folks. I'm not very connected, but I'm a fan and would be happy to help in any (modest) way to get your stuff wider attention. Then again, you may be already set for this stuff. Or just uninterested in it. Anyway.

Any vinyl plans?

Archived