IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

i know this is less about the music more about the distribution but I like this album quite a bit. I personally dont consider it as a lost gem (Compilation has higher highs even if its far less consistent imo) but it gave us 101 Rainbows (Ambient Mix) so I'm forever glad this whole thing happened

Edited by X4creek
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 2:10 PM, Joyrex said:

Oh, the stories I could tell...

Is there a podcast or tell all post somewhere in the forums for all this old nonsense stuff? Surely statute of limitations and all that.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:18 PM, PigeonSt said:

Is there a podcast or tell all post somewhere in the forums for all this old nonsense stuff? Surely statute of limitations and all that.

It will be in my memoirs published after my untimely death in six months :dadjoke:

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

It will be in my memoirs published after my untimely death in six months :dadjoke:

Do you have something to lose? I'm being sincere. I'm sure it would be fun to tell and share some stuff from over the years. If you haven't already because I've been gone. Do you want me to interview you?

On 8/8/2022 at 1:27 PM, PigeonSt said:

Do you have something to lose? I'm being sincere. I'm sure it would be fun to tell and share some stuff from over the years. If you haven't already because I've been gone. Do you want me to interview you?

I actually was interviewed about the Kickstarter for some documentary that aired a few years ago (by phone) but they ended up not using anything from me...

17 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

I actually was interviewed about the Kickstarter for some documentary that aired a few years ago (by phone) but they ended up not using anything from me...

What absolute fools

• 1 year later...

Playing it now.

There's a bunch of standout tracks for me, but 101 rainbows (ambient mix) steals the crown. That track alone is bigger than the album. I still wish this album gets a proper (digital) release through his personal bleep-shop. 

Glad this kickstarter was a catalyst for the entire soundcloud dump, btw. He had so much good stuff on his tapes. Just collecting dust in his vaults. Really thankful he put it all in the cloud. And in his shop.

Edited by Satans Little Helper