IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

maybe but still better than his output since syro imo :^)

quite right... although field day lp has some great bangers as well as collapse... IYHO, not mine... :^)

Edited by Tim_J

One of my favorites by Rich. Some great tracks like Flutey, Stomper 101mod Detunekik, Fingertrips, Airflow.... Like this more than Compilation. Do we know the track Rich would've wanted to change before releasing? iirc, it was the reason why this was held back and which finally resulted into forgetting the whole thing....until 2014. The group funding was something special, which makes this even more unique release imho. The only time when we didn't behave like ass. :emotawesomepm9:

On 2/17/2020 at 8:02 AM, Uros said:

One of my favorites by Rich. Some great tracks like Flutey, Stomper 101mod Detunekik, Fingertrips, Airflow.... Like this more than Compilation. Do we know the track Rich would've wanted to change before releasing? iirc, it was the reason why this was held back and which finally resulted into forgetting the whole thing....until 2014. The group funding was something special, which makes this even more unique release imho. The only time when we didn't behave like ass. :emotawesomepm9:

Maybe Rich will release it via is Bleepstore with the tracks/order he preferred one day...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

Maybe Rich will release it via is Bleepstore with the tracks/order he preferred one day...

Oh, I thought that the HQ rips via fundraising thing was the one and only to get it officially. Wouldn't mind it though. Frankly, at the moment, I would be super glad if he released anything at all via bleepstore.

3 hours ago, Uros said:

Oh, I thought that the HQ rips via fundraising thing was the one and only to get it officially. Wouldn't mind it though. Frankly, at the moment, I would be super glad if he released anything at all via bleepstore.

Well, it was - but it's Rich's music and he can do what he likes with it... my only hope is he'd use my artwork for the release if it ever came down to it, but most likely he'd just use the original white labels as the artwork.

5 hours ago, Uros said:

I _think_ he only said it would never be pressed again (if memory serves.) Hopefully that doesn't rule out a digital release in the future.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I deleted these paid for files by accident and frankly couldn't be arsed burning them to my cdr that Joyrex got produced. Anyway of retrieve for said files or am I f***ed with no PC (never and still don't have one).

35 minutes ago, JUVITH SITH said:

I deleted these paid for files by accident and frankly couldn't be arsed burning them to my cdr that Joyrex got produced. Anyway of retrieve for said files or am I f***ed with no PC (never and still don't have one).

Dunno about retrieving your files but maybe archive.org is worth to check out

• 1 month later...

Did anyone pick up any of the vinyl bootlegs that were pressed after this was "released"? Was the quality any good? How difficult are they to find now? I saw someone on eBay selling one for $300, which is offensively stupid. Seriously, it's a bootleg, shouldn't be more than $30. Thanx.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dave3 said:

Did anyone pick up any of the vinyl bootlegs that were pressed after this was "released"? Was the quality any good? How difficult are they to find now? I saw someone on eBay selling one for $300, which is offensively stupid. Seriously, it's a bootleg, shouldn't be more than $30. Thanx.

I did. Randomly bought it while away with work in Texas, despite being from the UK.

Pressing was pretty poor. Was just nice to have...I think I paid $30.

Edited by DucksOpinion

the real gem to look for is a burned caustic window cd

:aphexsign:& watmm

2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Which the CDrs with digipak cases are still available (just no burned tracks on the CDr)

They are? I thought they sold out forever ago. Is this something we should talk about privately or is there somewhere you're still selling them? That said, I'd love a good vinyl boot to go with the CDr.

20 hours ago, Dave3 said:

They are? I thought they sold out forever ago. Is this something we should talk about privately or is there somewhere you're still selling them? That said, I'd love a good vinyl boot to go with the CDr.

https://cat023.watmm.com :dadjoke:

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Did Richard ever buy any of these from you?

I hand-delivered around 10 of them at Day for Night Houston to my WARP contact whom I spent most of the concert with when Richard bailed on me ?

• Like 2