IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest Sequoioideae

All of my idiot music friends keep saying Syro has leaked and have been downloading whatever they come across. Can't people just wait? They can't tell the difference between the fakes and Richard's real stuff. They don't even know about the live tracks that will be on the album. This is kind of aggravating.

Edited by Sequoioideae

All of my idiot music friends keep saying Syro has leaked and have been downloading whatever they come across. Can't people just wait? They can't tell the difference between the fakes and Richard's real stuff. They don't even know about the live tracks that will be on the album. This is kind of aggravating.

There won't be any live tracks though.

or are you talking about Metz, Manchester, Singapore, ATP?

this is some pretty fucking confusyro shit

calm down

I have a love/hate relationship with the idea of a leak.

I'm incredibly anxious to hear it and would probably indulge, but nothing would compare to hearing it in the highest quality on it's actual release date.

So i really hope it doesn't leak while obsessively checking to see if it has several times a day.

I'm incredibly anxious to hear it and would probably indulge, but nothing would compare to hearing it in the highest quality on it's actual release date.

So i really hope it doesn't leak while obsessively checking to see if it has several times a day.

I hope it doesn't leak. I'm anti leak.

We've waited 13 years, another month is nothing.

Would you listen to a leak if a decent mp3 version hit the net in the next few days?

I don't feel like i could stop myself unless we were a little closer to official release. I'm not proud of this.

Would you listen to a leak if a decent mp3 version hit the net in the next few days?

I don't feel like i could stop myself unless we were a little closer to official release. I'm not proud of this.

I wouldn't listen to it.

I wouldn't listen to it.

That's cool, the more i think about it, the more i think i'm going to stop looking for leaks and focus on making the release date listening ideal. I'm hoping we all get the digital on the 19th when a few European countries start getting it. 18 days from now!

If they release a song early will you listen to that? Or would you rather wait and experience it as a whole?

I feel like if it were the first track i'd be happy to hear it out of context, but i have listened to the live recording a number of times already. Anything else i wouldn't be interested in hearing outside of the album as a whole.

Guest Sequoioideae

Si.

I'm just rolling my eyes at the whole thing, it's like those guys who claim to have BoC's early releases off slsk or something. I don't know, it's a little embarrassing seeing your friends fall for fake AFX.

Si.

I'm just rolling my eyes at the whole thing, it's like those guys who claim to have BoC's early releases off slsk or something. I don't know, it's a little embarrassing seeing your friends fall for fake AFX.

It kinda is, yeah.

The fakes aren't even close.

(At least, nothing near as convincing as that fake early BoC stuff that half of Twoism fell for that I had nothing to do with :diablo: )

If it helps stopping you people whining about leaks, I HOPE IT WOULD LEAK.

There's gotta be an unscrupulous asshole somewhere out there with an advance copy, an eager-to-please mixing or mastering intern, something....anything!

If I'm anticipating something I usually want to experience as little of it as possible before release.

I wouldn't even listen to a pre-release single for Syro, unless there is a video.

Firefox suggested pee-release as a correction for pre-release.

Would be great. He or she could help this thread get over this whiny ass status quo. Sounds like a greater good is at stake here...this, and it might save some hungry kids in Africa as I'll be donating some money to some charity.

Guest Sequoioideae

If it helps stopping you people whining about leaks, I HOPE IT WOULD LEAK.

I'm complaining about the fake leaks, but knowing me if a legit leak did happen I might have to give it a test. I did already pre-order my wax copy, and I've always been terribly impatient. It's not like I'm starving ethopian children in my basement or anything.

Guest Sequoioideae

The only way to learn to hold it longer until release is to train those pelvic muscles.

I can out kegel you anyday, bring it.