IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

If it helps stopping you people whining about leaks, I HOPE IT WOULD LEAK.

I'm complaining about the fake leaks, but knowing me if a legit leak did happen I might have to give it a test. I did already pre-order my wax copy, and I've always been terribly impatient. It's not like I'm starving ethopian children in my basement or anything.

yeah tbh as much as I'd love to wait for the vinyl, I'm probably gonna cave and listen to the leak. gah!

Guest bitroast

If it helps stopping you people whining about leaks, I HOPE IT WOULD LEAK.

I'm complaining about the fake leaks, but knowing me if a legit leak did happen I might have to give it a test. I did already pre-order my wax copy, and I've always been terribly impatient. It's not like I'm starving ethopian children in my basement or anything.

yeah tbh as much as I'd love to wait for the vinyl, I'm probably gonna cave and listen to the leak. gah!

oh absolutely ditto. as soon as that album leaks or even digital hits the bleep downloads page, there's no chance i'm not downloading it.

am i the only one that didnt like the analord series and doesnt have that high expectations?

That's why he released it under AFX.

? :cerious:

Guest bitroast

am i the only one that didnt like the analord series and doesnt have that high expectations?

I wouldn't pay too much attention, I don't think they've read the rules ..

No, you're not. Too much hype - a symptom of everything now - books, music, films. Cannot remember the last time anything lived up to speculation. Whatever it was, it was proabably before the internet.

i think he was more proud of his Analord series than anything else since he kept doing music in the same way ever since,

i hear you, Analord was a radical change and not everyone enjoyed it, but to me it was revolutionary,

the eclecticism of this selection, the complex melodies, and the FUCKING SOUND QUALITY !

anyway, question of taste but AFX/RDJ whatever doesn't chose his names like this, i mean lol

you obviously don't know the full story

Yeh the analord series right through to the Tuss and unreleased-soon-to-be-fucking-released tracks were all definitely a warmer sound than Drukqs which t my ears is a bit on he high-treble scale and "tinny"..... here's hoping for more analoggy drums in syro

<----------

I never really paid attention to all these new live tracks so all of this is new for me. I am pretty happy. I wonder what that short track might be. I mostly figured that the short a track the weirder it was (BIt (4), Aussois, Afx 3b etc.)