IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

BCM, try all the record stores around Sister Ray in Soho.

Sounds of the Universe is just round the corner and may have some

really? shit, I'm back at edgware road now where i work...just nipped up there on my lunch break....I'll have to try again after work or tomorrow...

"TDR has also created 'a disinfographic', listing all of the equipment used to make the album."

awesome!!!

don't like whole design thing though, seems too ae to me

Edited by sleepy

Guest BasDirks

am i the only one that didnt like the analord series and doesnt have that high expectations?

I don't rate analord much but have listened to some of his live performances on YT and my expectations are enormous.

Guest trananhhung

Sounds of the universe don't have any tickets anymore. I work in soho and went there and a few more. I guess they're all gone though.

Guest jasondonervan

am i the only one that didnt like the analord series and doesnt have that high expectations?

lisasimpson3.gif.png

Joking aside, I'd be interested to hear why you have tempered your expectation for Syro. Not that you shouldn't - your opinion is your opinion - I'm just curious if you're basing it solely on Analord not cutting it for you, and if so why you're connecting the dots from Analord to Syro so solidly in terms of what we can expect to hear...