IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest jasondonervan

Local record shop! Gave them a 'oh, what the hell' phone call as I was leaving the office for the day and to my stunned surprise a) they had some, and b) they had some left. Gunned it across town, traffic was amazingly light for the early rush hour.. phew. Once there, they happily handed the cards over. Had a chat with the guys on the counter, talk got onto Drukqs which was good, but upon mention of Analord their eyes glazed over in confusion. Didn't bother mentioning Tuss or Steinvord :emotawesomepm9:

In-person track confirmation of Singapore, Metz and Manchester? Yuss pls :beer:

Local record shop! Gave them a 'oh, what the hell' phone call as I was leaving the office for the day and to my stunned surprise a) they had some, and b) they had some left. Gunned it across town, traffic was amazingly light for the early rush hour.. phew. Once there, they happily handed the cards over. Had a chat with the guys on the counter, talk got onto Drukqs which was good, but upon mention of Analord their eyes glazed over in confusion. Didn't bother mentioning Tuss or Steinvord :emotawesomepm9:

In-person track confirmation of Singapore, Metz and Manchester? Yuss pls :beer:

Wicked! Seems the tickets have been spread all over the country; Norman and Resident both had some too. See ya there

What do the cards do?

when you die, if you have one, you go into idm heaven.

a wonderful place.

I use renoise and wear North face jackets that counts too

the North Face jackets only count for the Autechre side of IDM heaven tho

my best friend is the music director for the usyd law review. his favourite music is springsteen, miles davis, sonic youth and all sorts of eclectic shit. i could never get him into hip hop until he heard yeezus and he swears it's one of the best albums he has heard. i guess he's wrong though?

Funniest post 2014

What do the cards do?

A chance to enter Richard D Wonka's chocolate factory.

you'd like the chance to 'enter' Richards 'chocolate factory'? flol

Edited by beerwolf