IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

First of, it's not horrible, you're exaggerating.

Secondly, someone brought up clark because you've been gushing his shit on the forum whilst he's doing worst things (on the same style). But I guess that is also subjective.

The latest Plaid is my secondary bowl of spaghetti. Although it's like one really long strand of delicious spaghetti that I have to eat in its entirety every time I start listening/eating. The meatballs are the 1st and 2nd track. Then it's back to Syro which is a delicious digestible turd, passed through the digestive tract of a man who can turn ordinary food into gold flecked ass manna, because shit is guuuuuuuud

The latest Plaid is my secondary bowl of spaghetti. Although it's like one really long strand of delicious spaghetti that I have to eat in its entirety every time I start listening/eating. The meatballs are the 1st and 2nd track. Then it's back to Syro which is a delicious digestible turd, passed through the digestive tract of a man who can turn ordinary food into gold flecked ass manna, because shit is guuuuuuuud

yes, well, um

uh

Edited by baph

Because I'm afraid I'm skipping on something and I want to make sure I "get" it

Let it go, mate. Leave the album away for a couple of months and come back to it with a fresh set of ears.

Is he Scott Bacula, "oh have to find a copy of syro in this timezone before I can jump.

Grossenfest

fikst

Let it go, mate. Leave the album away for a couple of months and come back to it with a fresh set of ears.

I awlays lsiten to it with an open mind and fresh new ears. Mostly because I always fall asleep after the 5th track.

Edited by Allize

As a person who expected nothing I was not let down by this album at all, and I wasn't underwhelmed and continue to be overwhelmed by it.

Pretty good, but yeh I wasn't expecting anything it's not his job to fucking cater for my every need what are you guys a bunch of needy afx heads who want everything to be particularly as you please? Mental, I tell thee, it is political correctness gone fucking syrobonkus.

Gonna listen to Syro tomorrow hope this helps.

greetz

I awlays lsiten to it with an open mind and fresh new ears. Mostly because I always fall asleep after the 5th track.

When this happens to me, I usually never listen again to the album. I guess you persevere only because it's Aphex Twin?

Guest HokusPoker

This pictures is like the opposite of SYRO:

Y9Akk2f.png

Ew, looks like he's about to break bread with his maniac following and cite his own bible.

Ah, whatever, I'll have a bite.

Guest jasondonervan

"We have received copyright complaints regarding material that you posted, as follows:

from [Merlin] Warp Records about Aphex Twin - MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Bonus Track) - jasondonervan

from [Merlin] Warp Records about Rustie - Bonuzz - jasondonervan

delete any video to which you do not own the rights and regrain from uploading additional videos that infringe the copyrights of others."

:catsuicide:

"We have received copyright complaints regarding material that you posted, as follows:

from [Merlin] Warp Records about Aphex Twin - MARCHROMT30A edit 2b 96 [104.98] (Japan Bonus Track) - jasondonervan

from [Merlin] Warp Records about Rustie - Bonuzz - jasondonervan

delete any video to which you do not own the rights and regrain from uploading additional videos that infringe the copyrights of others."

:catsuicide:

:catghost::cattears:

Edited by triachus

Guest jasondonervan

I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet - anyone could have uploaded a video for that bonus Aphex track - but my impression is that a decent amount of Japanese CD versions were ordered off the back of it, as well as people legitimately purchasing digital downloads. Is what I do really that damaging to the artists, label or its subsidiary copyright hounds? There are people uploading the full album in a single video, and their content remains live. I mean seriously, what a fucking joke that is. I give enough respect by uploading a single track here and there, and that in turn warrants me getting hit with the banhammer?

I'm sorry to all those who subscribe/enjoy my channel, but I think I'm done in terms of sharing anything interesting/related to Warp in future.

I imagine you copy pasted their comment there, not retyped it....

" and regrain from uploading additional videos"

regrain from uploading? REGRAIN?

Edited by StephenG