IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

for anyone already nostalgic for the great days of anticipation, i wrote this article when we were still pining for hints.

WATMM and AFX

after jason (and i) did that youtube trick i tried to write up a quick story about this board and AFX hype and bla bla bla and send it around to various online outfits. i didn't get any bites, but of course a few sites snapped up the preview trick and presented it without proper footnoting. oh well.

Edited by coolandfrank

for anyone already nostalgic for the great days of anticipation, i wrote this article when we were still pining for hints.

WATMM and AFX

after jason (and i) did that youtube trick i tried to write up a quick story about this board and AFX hype and bla bla bla and send it around to various online outfits. i didn't get any bites, but of course a few sites snapped up the preview trick and presented it without proper footnoting. oh well.

Nice write-up :) did you send this to Fact Mag too? Because they were the ones posting it without credits?

Only remark is that Aphex hasn't DJ'ed with vinyl since the early 00's. From 2002 or something he used a Vaio and from then on always used a laptop (I think mostly Mac now)

WATMM and AFX

Nice write-up :) did you send this to Fact Mag too? Because they were the ones posting it without credits?

Only remark is that Aphex hasn't DJ'ed with vinyl since the early 00's. From 2002 or something he used a Vaio and from then on always used a laptop (I think mostly Mac now)

Macbooks are great pieces of gear. :) I wonder what convinced him to make the switch to Apple, because he wasn't using their products in the beginning. Luke must have introduced him to the power of Mac.

imagine how many steinvords will we have in 7-15 years? rephlex secretly raising young monks of braindance

considering drukqs is almost 14 years old, I'd say maybe 1?

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STILL NOT ON YOUTUBE???? I WANT TO SHARE THE BEST ALBUM OF 2014 WITH MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS. YES I AM IN ALL CAPS.

Agreed. Warp really needs to get with the 21st century and quit with the copyright notices on Youtube, or put them up themselves.

Ridiculous.

I love Syro. It's a great album. Let's hope that Richard hasn't completely made an analogue shift though. I hope he still sits down in front of a computer. The Tuss keeps me hopeful.