IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

bah, he's just as nervous about life and saving face as the rest of us poor schlubs, so what if he twisted reality around a little bit, apparently this matters to him for some reason. Doesn't mean he shouldn't get a ribbing for it though, what are friends for. [[-;

The fact that we are getting more after syro is awesome and that some of that more is also going to be funky/beat based is even better.

the conspiratorial part of me would say that syro coming out so fast actually makes me wonder if those people who were saying that the CW LP thing was planned out as promotion for a new album, might've on some level been right. because 6 months ago did put him handing syro to warp at just before the CWLP went for sale...

but, problems with this-

a) just putting the CWLP up for sale somewhere wouldn't itself ensure that some obsessive fan forum website would come up with the idea to do a kickstarter, then that they'd actually do it

b) which means at least joyrex would've had to have been involved, if not a few posters here who helped 'come up with the idea' which joyrex then ran with

i dont know how much i care about any of this though, but i think its a pretty small amount. just seems a tiny bit fishy. prob coincidence. i guess

just a coincidence im sure. that after however many years since tuss, he's finishing and handing an album to warp within a months time of a rare unreleased record of his going up for sale then turns into a kickstarter which does indeed get him some media attention. a pretty big coincidence, yes. but still.

OR maybe some things behind the scenes of how that happened couldve been connected in ways that don't exactly amount to the conspiracy as stated above. maybe his friend asking him for permission to put the record up for sale prompted him to give warp a new record since he knew CWLP's leaking was inevitable. but again i dont really CARE about the particulars, just kind of interesting to try to mentally unravel i guess

Edited by MisterE

Also I don't believe for a moment that he wasn't already well aware of how desperately everyone still wanted to hear his stuff. That's nonsen

blah blah blah....and its go on and on and on....

another lush quality post

Also I don't believe for a moment that he wasn't already well aware of how desperately everyone still wanted to hear his stuff. That's nonsen

LUSH

Ooze what do you even look like to be using that word, lush?

Also this Staadrengen guy is just a troll or a dup, I give him about another month before he's banned.

Edited by StephenG

Syro release date: 22nd Sept.

Baby due date: 25th Sept.

Busy month yo!

name baby snowbombing track pls

Snowbombing Track Feltcher, we welcome you to this world this 25th day of Syrptember, 2014, the year of the Aphex

Also I don't believe for a moment that he wasn't already well aware of how desperately everyone still wanted to hear his stuff. That's nonsense.

Neither do I. But money can boost morale/motivation in a profound way. I think seeing that people/fans are still willing to spend money on records or financially support a project in decent numbers was enough to wake him up.

I feel like his attitude went from "yeah of course people are still interested whatever" to "Oh shit look how MUCH people are still interested."

LUSH

Ooze what do you even look like to be using that word, lush?

Also this Staadrengen guy is just a troll or a dup, I give him about another month before he's banned.

troll or a dup ? what i know ; he hate his fans....and maybe its because he dont adore cunts like you

Don't call me a cunt.

A cunt is someone that follows everyone on an internet forum and criticizes how they use the word lush, or responds to their messages with "blah blah blah".

I don't think you have any fans on here and quite frankly I think you should retire your watmm account.

Don't call me a cunt.

A cunt is someone that follows everyone on an internet forum and criticizes how they use the word lush, or responds to their messages with "blah blah blah".

I don't think you have any fans on here and quite frankly I think you should retire your watmm account.

any fans here ? no....agree upon that ! maybe i will be kicked out but :

I shall go on to the end. I shall fight in denmark, I shall fight on the seas and oceans, I shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, I shall defend our watmm, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight on the beaches, I shall fight on the landing grounds, I shall fight in the fields and in the streets, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender . I

Don't call me a cunt.

I shall go on to the end. I shall fight in denmark, I shall fight on the seas and oceans, I shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, I shall defend our watmm, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight on the beaches, I shall fight on the landing grounds, I shall fight in the fields and in the streets, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender . I

Well you won't be able to fight here once your banned.

Don't call me a cunt.

Well you won't be able to fight here once your banned.

nope ...i guess so ; but I dont got any warning points ; if I behave myself maybe it will turn out alright. you see ; im a big fan of aphex etc...but hate all that fanboy drivel ; its makes sick ! I like facts not all that crap.

Fair enough, but use some tact and instead of saying "blah blah blah" say "I don't agree", otherwise it might offend some people (yeah I get it, I'm not one to talk but still).

Maybe this is just a language barrier or cultural difference, but also calling someone a cunt isn't very nice.

Fair enough, but use some tact and instead of saying "blah blah blah" say "I don't agree", otherwise it might offend some people (yeah I get it, I'm not one to talk but still).

Maybe this is just a language barrier or cultural difference, but also calling someone a cunt isn't very nice.

well . sorry about the "cunt" incident.

so...while tevery1 asleep...richrd still smokes cigarettes? always wondered if he still smokes that lot today

and yes, minipops is much better on acid,jyst as expected

i whish obelisk

the conspiratorial part of me would say that syro coming out so fast actually makes me wonder if those people who were saying that the CW LP thing was planned out as promotion for a new album, might've on some level been right. because 6 months ago did put him handing syro to warp at just before the CWLP went for sale...

but, problems with this-

a) just putting the CWLP up for sale somewhere wouldn't itself ensure that some obsessive fan forum website would come up with the idea to do a kickstarter, then that they'd actually do it

b) which means at least joyrex would've had to have been involved, if not a few posters here who helped 'come up with the idea' which joyrex then ran with

i dont know how much i care about any of this though, but i think its a pretty small amount. just seems a tiny bit fishy. prob coincidence. i guess

just a coincidence im sure. that after however many years since tuss, he's finishing and handing an album to warp within a months time of a rare unreleased record of his going up for sale then turns into a kickstarter which does indeed get him some media attention. a pretty big coincidence, yes. but still.

OR maybe some things behind the scenes of how that happened couldve been connected in ways that don't exactly amount to the conspiracy as stated above. maybe his friend asking him for permission to put the record up for sale prompted him to give warp a new record since he knew CWLP's leaking was inevitable. but again i dont really CARE about the particulars, just kind of interesting to try to mentally unravel i guess

tl;dr:

Notch is the illuminati.