IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Syro Listening

jhonny

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicago invite received a little after 1:10CST, landed in gmail promotions folder. Being held at Smart Bar.

How great the download link for minipops 67 appeared on bleep minutes before radio play. Orchestrated.

This is a great day to be alive.

Got mine for Chicago but I can't make it :( Too bad, Smart Bar is about a block from Wrigley and there's a Cubs game before the event.

I know they ID at the door to make sure, but is there any way to share the invite? Maybe with email authorization as proof? I'd hate for it to go to waste...

Got mine for Chicago but I can't make it :( Too bad, Smart Bar is about a block from Wrigley and there's a Cubs game before the event.

I know they ID at the door to make sure, but is there any way to share the invite? Maybe with email authorization as proof? I'd hate for it to go to waste...

Can I have it??

Can I have it??

Yes you can! How can we arrange it so you get in under my name though?

Can I have it??
Yes you can! How can we arrange it so you get in under my name though?

I'll say a friendly stranger gave it to me. Not sure-- I can pm you my email and you can forward it, worth a shot yeah?

I won entry to both New York and Chicago. Trying to sort out flights to go to both. Not sure if it's feasible though. Anybody figured out if they're transferable yet?

anyone going from Montreal to the Toronto listening party this weekend? PM me if so, especially if you have a car, will contribute gas money!

Guest Papillon

The email I got said that there will be a guest list at the venue with my name, and email address. I need to bring a photo Id and tell them my email address at the door...

I'm not sure how you could transfer an email ticket but it might be worth a try??

I applied for both hoping to get one. Never did I expect to get both. But looks like I'm going to both. It is kinda messed up, I'm from Florida... I'm staying with friends in NY and Chicago that didn't get tickets to their respective cities. I kinda feel like a jerk. But I also feel very very lucky. At least I will until I see my credit card statement.

Los Angeles notifications have been sent. I know at least two special ladies that will be going, but if you haven't heard by now, the rest of us got fucked, lol!

It's at Complex in Glendale.

Venue: 806 E. Colorado St, Glendale, CA 91205, United States
Time: 6PM 09/06/2014

I applied for both hoping to get one. Never did I expect to get both. But looks like I'm going to both. It is kinda messed up, I'm from Florida... I'm staying with friends in NY and Chicago that didn't get tickets to their respective cities. I kinda feel like a jerk. But I also feel very very lucky. At least I will until I see my credit card statement.

That sounds like an awful lot to go through just to hear an album that will be out in a matter of weeks anyway.

Yep. But:

1. how often will I have an excuse to visit 2 massive cities in 2 days?

2. I get to see friends I haven't seen in a while at both places (staying extra night before/after each listening party)

3. My NYC friends already bought me a ticket to see DJ Shadow tonight.

4. New Aphex Twin. Twice.

It's gonna be a crazy weekend. Gotta get ready for my flight... I'll check in later.

I got an email from warp right now stating the venue for tonight's listening party in london

is that hype or my late invitation to the listening party? Anyone who got an invitation from the ballot can help me out?

EDIT: nevermind, I would never manage to make it planning (and paying) everything right away. I don't wanna know anything about it, I may end up being mad.

BTW, my invitation for the london event arrived yesterday but gmail filters put it in the spam folder and I was not aware of it. Only today I realized I had the invitation but it was to late to arrange tickets to london.

So be sure to check your spam folders: I received confirmation at 12:45PM on the 4th and the event was at 8:00 PM on the 5th

Archived