IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Syro Listening

jhonny

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also holding out for Chicago. they're cutting it massively close.

Yeah, I don't get why they're taking so long on this. But the people who are selected are going to have to make arrangements (work, kids, travel, etc.), so they really shouldn't hold out for so damn long.

Yeah, I don't get why they're taking so long on this. But the people who are selected are going to have to make arrangements (work, kids, travel, etc.), so they really shouldn't hold out for so damn long.

I couldn't agree with this more. I was at least hoping there would have been some sort of confirmation email as well. Because now I'm second guessing myself if I typed in my email address correctly.

I couldn't agree with this more. I was at least hoping there would have been some sort of confirmation email as well. Because now I'm second guessing myself if I typed in my email address correctly.

You have a nice sig

You have a nice sig

Seconded--nice sig and avatar!

I thought I might have typed my email address wrong as well.

WARP: "OOPs! All U.S. Listening parties have been made private for industry slime-balls. Please take part in the pleb listening party for minipops tonight on the BBC with Maryanne Hobbs!!!"

i think if you ain't got an email by now, you pretty much ain't getting one ever

/sigh

oh well. at least we get to listen to a track here in about 2 hours.

Guest Papillon

I just got a ticket emailed to me from warp for the Toronto event its at Coda. So there is still hope for Americans and Canadians waiting....

Archived