IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Syro Listening

jhonny

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf -- some of us live blocks away and didn't get one? why did you apply for one if it wasn't totally feasible?? mwah -_____-

Chicago invites are out. I didn't get one.

So. Bummed. Out.

yea same here, kind of depressing. to everyone that's going, have a blast and enjoy!

Are these transferable? I got an invite to Chicago but can no longer go, so I'd like to offer it to a WATMMer in need.

Yes, but you'd need to give whoever you offer it to a form of official identification, which probably isn't a good idea lol. I called Warp in New York to find out since my wife was picked and I wasn't. I asked if I could photo copy her drivers license and they said no, so I'm probably going to have to bring her insurance card or credit card.

Not sure but figured I would post this here since they were promotional from the event. This guy had 3 of the bags/sticker combos on eBay, one was sold. I grabbed one, now theres one left, hurry!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400769033883

$_57.JPG

got it

and a 2nd sticker for the sake of it

cheers. out of curiousity where'd you get the additional sticker from?\

edit: just saw your last post, would like to know that as well

cheers. out of curiousity where'd you get the additional sticker from?\

It was suggested by ebay on the same page.

cool. I'm sure plenty more promotional stuff will be surfacing before too long. Thought those bags were a good buy tho

My friend Julia who's a Journey and 80's rock/new wave fan, entered the Syro listening lottery because I told her too, won a ticket to the Los Angeles party and I didn't. I don't live anywhere near there now though, but she's going to go anyway and be my ears! Her and I went to the Tomorrow's Harvest listening party in the desert too. I love that she's not even a fan at all and that she, not only got to go to the BOC party, but now the AFX one too! LOLOL!

No checking of ID in London, as said before.

Pretty sure (was weel pissed and dancing) that the Metz track is in there…track 4/5/6….fuck knows.

Minipops is the utter tits on a loud system. Oh my.

Great night. I ate TWO kebabs and drank a shitload of overpriced beers and ales.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaphex!

Guest Papillon

I can't make it to the Toronto event - anyone want my ticket?

Honestly I don't think they are transferable though the one I got (emailed) says they ask for id, your name, and email address and check against a guest list...

I wonder if anyone is going to the Toronto show, none of my friends or my lady got a ticket, I'm just going myself...lol

Archived