IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I actually feel no animosity toward the dude and I don't even find it disturbing. He's definitely cynical about mass shootings but he also talks about the cycle of bullying and how it's affected him... maybe not being a cunt to damaged people is one of the most positive things a person can do?

Oh yeah definitely. I mean listen to how the dude nonchalantly describes his wife getting blown up on the set of a Discovery channel special.

that made me think he just isn't living in reality. he's living in some kind of fantasy to protect himself from pain and he's just waiting until he dies to be truly releived of the burden. 

I had to lol at that bit. "she died, so they cancelled the show". dude... your wife?

of course it's possible that shitty people at ABC cut it that way, and more generally to make him look insane. but it was still funny.

^ this guy has yuge issues.

True. But I imagine many of those stem from one rather, ahem, small issue. :emotawesomepm9:

The mannequins were really strange. And very sad, really. I mean, he has to know there are sex dolls now, right? But he seemed very troubled in general, guns aside. Quite sad.

it's the typical thing about right wingers where they feel they're on some kind of moral crusade to restore western culture. eg. try telling a republican "his name was seth rich" and his response (typical) will be something along the lines of either "never for forget" or "bill clinton is a rapist"

of course the fact that seth rich's family has cleared the fact that his death was not a conspiracy and that seth rich worked for the DNC doesn't seem to matter to most because- right wingers just care about bringing the clinton's the justice. it's paramount to their cause right up there with building that wall. 

and then there is this:

https://youtu.be/lJFqvRwOiis

christ that bit where he holds the babber up with "i hear them cryyyying".....with his $60 food 'bucket' ad?

thats uber fkn warperd, at least Jimmy Swaggart went str8 for the "$100 minimum contributions tonight, we need sacrifice":

so many idiots.  distorted views that are still a product of something.. we should do a study on every single adult in america to figure out why they're so fucked up 

if you want a republican to see your side make them go through it. Thats the only way for them to empath. Like Dick Cheneys. lesbian daughter. They aren't capable of lateral thinking. They have to live through it. The worst people are the ones born with gifts and think the earned it all by themselves. Which is bullshit. All things are down to luck. Just being born is down to luck

if you want a republican to see your side make them go through it. Thats the only way for them to empath. Like Dick Cheneys. lesbian daughter. They aren't capable of lateral thinking. They have to live through it.

imo this is a sign of not voluntarily reading books. It's actually easy to empathize and live through just by reading stories of People Who Are Different

SbVgQim.jpg