IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

i guess we know why Rose McGowan's career evaporated.. people wonder why n o one said anything.. because it's career suicide :(

fucked up. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/rose-mcgowan-harvey-weinstein

The actress posted damning tweets back in 2016, alluding to an unnamed studio head who allegedly raped her.

California restaurant has been buying and serving Popeye's chicken as their own ($13 a plate) for months:

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/43ng4n/california-restaurant-admits-its-been-serving-popeyes-chicken-for-months

yelp_review.jpg

flol

"so whatever to you dude" what a fucking California thing to say. 

To be fair, Popeyes is the best fucking fried chicken you can get generally (where they are, I think their range is limited) so he's right about that. But not even frying your own chicken at a restaurant? Why the hell not? And not even making their own gumbo? FFS I imagine most gumbo sold in California is pure watered shit, but it's not hard to learn to make a good one, not at all. The business owners just seem lazy and stupid more than anything. That's the American way, I guess.

Wathced the great Louis Theroux and his new documentry on Milwaukee Gun crime last night. Absolute bonkers.

i tried to watch the tri-state one on opiates in West Virginia, Ohio et al, but it was relentlessly grim & had to bail after 25mins-ish, summat about needles/sharps and puncture marks down arms reminds me too much of olde school friends who descended into that pit of heroin addiction

wish he would do summat on UK issues instead of the proverbial "check out how fkd up things are across the pond", because it abstracts the issues by framing them as US-centric problems

Wathced the great Louis Theroux and his new documentry on Milwaukee Gun crime last night. Absolute bonkers.

i tried to watch the tri-state one on opiates in West Virginia, Ohio et al, but it was relentlessly grim & had to bail after 25mins-ish, summat about needles/sharps and puncture marks down arms reminds me too much of olde school friends who descended into that pit of heroin addiction

wish he would do summat on UK issues instead of the proverbial "check out how fkd up things are across the pond", because it abstracts the issues by framing them as US-centric problems

Good point.totally agree. It's U.S voyeurism when we have similar terrible shit right here.