IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

36 minutes ago, Squee said:

Dumb Americans are now preparing themselves mentally for Florence Pugh’s breasts in Oppenheimer. 

https://x.com/fiimgal/status/1693281039827849236?s=46&t=ELfmjL5WsHH2jzEPZgFPfQ

God damn, people. It’s a movie about two fucking nukes killing a LOT of people. Nudity isn’t that dangerous. 

gfc. horrible people. afraid of tits and everything else. when Titanic was released on video some religious group edited out the nude scene "draw me like one of your french whores" and redistributed it on video for the fucking puritanical assholes. i think they go sued by the movie studio or something but can't remember. 

"It's such a beautiful movie and a shame it was ruined by the one nude scene" was the common quote at the time. 

A bit of amusement. A conversation (discussion?) between a psychiatrist, David Pakman, and a proud Trump supporter.

It's an interesting thought experiment in and of itself. But yeah, it's probably going to be exactly what you'd expect. A liberal on a high horse. And a conservative making an idiot of himself. At the end of it, I'm starting to like neither. Or gain a bit more appreciation for the conservative for knowing he's behaving like a jackass. Or rather, himself. He just doesn't care.

But I haven't watched the whole thing yet. It's moving in that direction very fast though.

lyin' cancun cruz having a beer with a bunch of extras taken from a promo video he recorded for newsmax as he hurled absurdist nonsense to make it seem like he was saying something. 

• Facepalm 2

ac48e57d9ec553d633fe039db6f84ae2.jpg

This is a picture of our shared American crisis that has been caused by Donald Trump. The disdain that the American people feel for him was fully on display in Iowa. The rage they feel for his assault on our country was palpable and loud.

https://steveschmidt.substack.com/p/a-picture-worth-millions-of-words

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nebraska said:

ac48e57d9ec553d633fe039db6f84ae2.jpg

https://steveschmidt.substack.com/p/a-picture-worth-millions-of-words

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

he was loudly booed and flipped off but was also cheered apparently. also, desantis was there and couldn't take a photo without someone flipping him off in the frame

edit: also, her responded.

g4d7M4jl.jpg

Edited by ignatius