IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

all i want to say is thanks europe for having a huge dumb war in the 40s and letting us get all your smart people (mostly jews)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without a doubt contributed to the complete dominance of world culture in the last half of the 20th century (when it was best to be american)

Have we reached the point where America is just beyond parody? Are we there yet?

TRUMP 2016

i think the parody reached its peak about here :

after that was around the time it surpassed parody

all i want to say is thanks europe for having a huge dumb war in the 40s and letting us get all your smart people (mostly jews)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without a doubt contributed to the complete dominance of world culture in the last half of the 20th century (when it was best to be american)

well when you barely have to do any of the fighting in Europe and can jump the fuck in like a fire sale and take half of Germany even though Russia did most of the work domination is a very temporary state. Domination based on poorly constructed heroic myths don't last long. But we dropped a nuke on japan so i guess that was pretty badass and dominant but also deeply cowardly and genocidal

well when you barely have to do any of the fighting in Europe and can jump the fuck in like a fire sale and take half of Germany even though Russia did most of the work domination is a very temporary state. Domination based on poorly constructed heroic myths don't last long. But we dropped a nuke on japan so i guess that was pretty badass and dominant but also deeply cowardly and genocidal

i was mostly talking about all the exiled intellectuals and artists that fled to america in the 30s and 40s, entered our already excellent universities and educated the greatest generation (which was supported entirely by the us government through immigration and then the GI bill) it's like the greatest soft power covert operation in the history of ever.

but yeah i guess everything you said was true even though it had nothing to do with what i was saying

so, who's everybody voting for? a barry sanders, perhaps? last time around i voted for gary shandling or whatever his name was.¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

yeah i think i'm gonna vote for "Barry Sanders"

so, who's everybody voting for? a barry sanders, perhaps? last time around i voted for gary shandling or whatever his name was.¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

yeah i think i'm gonna vote for "Barry Sanders"

a wise choice. the man is unbelievably gifted, obviously. when i was in elementary school i read a story about how he was playing a game in high school and his pants fell down to his ankles when he was returning a kick off, but he still managed to avoid all tackles and score a touchdown. that's a man with a spirit of fire. that's my president.

785c0c5f1787fb3be7d73dda9bdc5b46.jpg

I'm only a quarter century old, so I really don't have much frame of reference, but has the political dog-and-pony show always been this bad? The veil is so thin at this point. We have corporations and policy makers colluding in broad daylight and now we shrug and have for so long that people don't even shrug for the most part or even notice. Presidents whom are just sitting figures for talking heads to get ignorant people pissed about are all that people bitch about or make themselves 'aware' of by watching slanted news and 2 second snippets of a conversation or speech.

When did the bar get lowered so far down? The USA has always been a bit bumptious (putting it lightly) but for fucks sake, it's hard to meet an American or remotely sane individual that cares. Pretty easy to find racist zealots with problems with their cock size or bully complexes, they stand out like a sore thumb and seem to be getting more voice as it incites people who wouldn't normally care to take up causes to spite douchebags.

The sad part is, that in my travels around the world and the states so far - people are all pretty much the same and wanting to do good. But there is some evil spreading in the USA of just pure ignorance and it's not even lack of shame, it's more a lack of self-awareness and individualism, thus leading to questionable and probably in some people's eyes shameful thoughts and practices in the average people.

On topic - Thank god we have cops to shoot people on the spot. I feel safe

Edited by Audioblysk

We also got a big share of your diamonds smuggled our by Jewish refugees, which have stayed in the NYC diamond district ever since.

We also got a big share of your diamonds smuggled our by Jewish refugees, which have stayed in the NYC diamond district ever since.

who is the we and your also r u american or english or wtf

why carry that much cash though?!

Read the article? He was moving and didn't want to lose it.

So put it in a bank that has nationwide branches.

However, civil forfeiture is extremely fucked up. It hasn't caught on yet to the same degree in canada, but we need to be wary about it. That's some serious bullshit.

why carry that much cash though?!

Read the article? He was moving and didn't want to lose it.

as if that's an explanation. who holds that much cash, is my point. I get uncomfortable being in possession of more than $200 in notes, let alone thousands. you're practically asking to be ripped off (lol that it's the po-po doing it in this case - Protect and Snatch Yo Billz).

get a bank account like a normal person.

"A police spokesman said they were looking for a slim white male suspect, aged around 21, with sandy blond hair and wearing a grey sweatshirt, blue jeans and Timberland boots."

This would finally be one instance where the "shoot to kill" tactic by authorities would be justified. Don't waste resources trying to throw this shit sack in the slammer.