IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

25 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

This is what happens when a celebrity is constantly told they're a "genius". They start to think that everything they do/say is gold-plated and above reproach because of said "genius".

So when they start spewing hate speech, they take the reasonable public reaction as being "censored"; there can't really be anything actually wrong with what they said because they've never heard the word "no" since they've achieved genius status.

he thought he was a genius long before lot's of people started saying he was a genius. his ego was expanding large as the universe before he even picked up a mic. 

he said "i've never read a book" and people are surprised he's talking about old news like planned parenthood's founder and all that. dude  is bi polar with no meds and no head shrinker and not a well considered thought in his head. a billion dollars and people hanging on his every stupid word.. 'media sensation'. it's a shame there's no way to mute him on the internet. 

shit like this makes me want to be a monk and go live like the unabomber but with electricity so i can make my tracks w/my laptop. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ignatius said:

he thought he was a genius long before lot's of people started saying he was a genius. his ego was expanding large as the universe before he even picked up a mic. 

he said "i've never read a book" and people are surprised he's talking about old news like planned parenthood's founder and all that. dude  is bi polar with no meds and no head shrinker and not a well considered thought in his head. a billion dollars and people hanging on his every stupid word.. 'media sensation'. it's a shame there's no way to mute him on the internet. 

shit like this makes me want to be a monk and go live like the unabomber but with electricity so i can make my tracks w/my laptop. 

Thanks.  If it wasn't already obvious, I know almost nothing about "Ye".  He has and will continue to occupy nearly zero of my brain cells.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, ignatius said:

do it man. as soon as I have enough savings and my kid is able to run his own life, then I'm outta here. living amongst these social media addicted phone junkies is the textbook definition of insanity. you wanna know how to go insane? live in this technology fueled bubble, where everyone lies, covers up the truth, can't accept the fact that we're all on a limited schedule here. best course of action is to get away from it all, but yeah...this requires $ unfortunately ?

6 hours ago, usagi said:

what the fuck is "drink champs", is what I wanna know.

actually I don't wanna know.

They celebrate liver damage by drinking a lot of high end alcohol.

9 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

rendezvous 

on champs elysees

leave paris in the morning 

with TEE

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

Interesting comments made by this lawyer at the end of this 5 min interview. It’ s about the fast growing number of defamation lawsuits, it’s relationship to the growth of social media and how judges are fed up with these developments and are looking for ways to stop this development

• Burger 1

The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot has subpoenaed former President Donald Trump for testimony under oath and for records, the panel said in a statement. The subpoena requires Trump to produce the documents by Nov. 4 and to appear for testimony on or about Nov. 14.

https://january6th.house.gov/sites/democrats.january6th.house.gov/files/20221021 J6 Cmte Subpeona to Donald Trump.pdf

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/21/1130563441/trump-subpoena-jan-6-committee

image.thumb.png.bb5cd019bad78f9a099f6da7cec18aab.png

35 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

mother fucker will take the 5th or deflect or whatever. not gonna answer shit unless he's on tons of sudafed speed and goes off the rails in a rant. 

Edited by ignatius