IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Graham has shown the GOP has absolutely no qualms about using mob tactics like “ohhh! I sure hope so-and-so doesn’t have an accident” bullshit. Biden lowering himself into a culture war he doesn’t even understand is not going to de-escalate anything. 

Pregnant woman who claimed her fetus was an HOV lane passenger gets another ticket

“After being questioned by Dallas County sheriff's deputies for appearing to ride alone, Bottone pointed to her belly and told the officers, "My baby girl is right here," she told the Dallas Morning News. By that logic, she said, she hadn't violated the law, which requires at least two passengers in a vehicle in an HOV lane. 

At the time, she wasn't "trying to make a political statement," she said. But, when the deputies looked at her blankly, she felt a need to provide some context for them… ‘Do you understand, with everything that's going on, this is a baby and she's 34 weeks,’ she told the deputies.“

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Big Brain 1

On 8/29/2022 at 4:51 PM, Nebraska said:

"I had 2 friends over. 1 regular one, and 1 indian one."

thats how this video begins and only gets more real from there

An African country in Asia….and I stopped. I’m not high enough to watch this. 

Man what the fuck is up in Uvalde. Population of 15-16K, you got the school shooting and a gang shooting all in one year. I know Texas, guns, yada yada but sheeeeeit. 

18 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Man what the fuck is up in Uvalde. Population of 15-16K, you got the school shooting and a gang shooting all in one year. I know Texas, guns, yada yada but sheeeeeit. 

media honing in on it after a disgusting tragedy is what's up. the shooting sadly could've taken place in virtually any city in the US these days. there's always been latino gang shit in Tejas. had this gang shooting occurred before the mass shooting it wouldn't have gotten national attention. now that town is under a microscope, and in some ways rightfully so because of the ineptitude of law enforcement and leadership there. but media is going to turn it into a mad max wild west lawless shithole, on a one way death spiral down the shitter. I can confirm there are like normal people living there, trying to make it in this rigged game known as life.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, zero said:

media honing in on it after a disgusting tragedy is what's up. the shooting sadly could've taken place in virtually any city in the US these days. there's always been latino gang shit in Tejas. had this gang shooting occurred before the mass shooting it wouldn't have gotten national attention. now that town is under a microscope, and in some ways rightfully so because of the ineptitude of law enforcement and leadership there. but media is going to turn it into a mad max wild west lawless shithole, on a one way death spiral down the shitter. I can confirm there are like normal people living there, trying to make it in this rigged game known as life.

Gang shit in a town of 15k is kind of weird to me, but that’s a pretty reasonable explanation (the microscope).

50 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

>this court is presented with no other option

bourgeois "justice"

she never should've been charged. other states have laws specifically for this situation and iowa has some degree of protection but is lacking obviously and the juidge and the DA and prosecutors could've chosen to treat her like a victim instead of a criminal. initially they wanted to charge her w/1st degree murder and then they convinced her to plea to a lesser charge of involuntary manslaughter. sentenced to 5 years at some sort of halfway house mental health type facility where at any point if she does something 'wrong' that could trigger a 20 year sentence or something. 

and because she pleaded guilty to a lesser charge the rapist's family is able to seek restitution. if she was never forced to plea out her case she wouldn't be on the hook for the $$$$

the whole thing is so fucked up. 

• Sad 1