IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

11 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I hate to break it to you but Brother Marquis was totally poppin your GF’s coochie, dude. 
There are likely several nasty songs about her. 
Amazing story, btw :emotawesomepm9:

lol. anything is possible but, nah.. we were well into each other's business in those days w/not much separation. i could tell she felt pretty stupid and was pressured into giving him her number. dude was in his mid/late 20s then. she was still in highschool. i was 1 year out of highschool at the time. he was creep'n.   she and i split up a while later anyways.. she moved to gainesville.  miami in those days was weird as ever though. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Squee said:
1 hour ago, usagi said:

who?

Maclunkey. 

who?

I never knew Greedo was a lady. RIP. Very sad way to go, shot like a coward by Blade Runner under the table like that. Guys suck.

• Like 2

greedo.jpg.8f990400ca6db2270b8fe92727c5b411.jpg

Once sat a long, awkward weekend at a comic-con singing next to her. She was courteous, and (thankfully) got more visitors dressed in space nazis than me.

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

14 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

what were you singing at a comic con

Spoiler

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

An comic book that had little reason being promoted at a comic-con, which is a place to cosplay and buy merch of your favorite franchises, not discover artsy graphic novels.

"Tabling" would've been more accurate since I thankfully didn't sing. She would've shot first.

Edited by aencre
  • Like 3

On 6/19/2024 at 1:03 PM, Hi Guys said:

For my money the remix of contort yourself is one of discos finest moments. Everything on the No New York Comp and the album Buy are essential. 

Edited by Hi Guys