IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

Maybe not a celebrity to everyone but I just heard that Dominic Hawken has passed away.

If you watch sonic state then you will know him from that or maybe from an East 17 song. 

I met him once and was convinced he thought I was someone else how nice he was towards me but he didn’t, he was just simply a really friendly person who happily chatted synth stuff with anyone who shared the same interests.

Fly High Mr Wiggly - RIP

• Sad 2

shit. fckn. RIP  i love de la sol

some of the best story tellers in hip hop. 

https://news.yahoo.com/breaking-trugoy-founding-member-la-214833438.html

Born David Jolicoeur, Trugoy the Dove helped De La Soul become one of the singular, most innovative rap groups in history.

Trugoy the Dove, co-founder of the legendary rap group De La Soul, has died. The group’s rep confirmed the Long Island MC’s death to theGrio. He was 54.

A cause of death has not been disclosed at this time. Trugoy, born David Jolicoeur, was noticeably absent from the Grammy Awards’ hip-hop tribute performance last week that featured De La Soul groupmate Posdnuos.

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 7

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

One of the classic 80s stand-ups. RIP

died at his house in the south of france.  kudos for making the most of that Law & Order money

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, dcom said:

I have Telecommunications Breakdown on CD and Commercial Entertainment Product on VHS, they're still cool AF.

I believe Telecom Breakdown was one of the first, if not THE first interactive CD-ROM music album. They really laid the groundwork. Plus they shot off missiles in civilian airspace, respect. ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

I believe Telecom Breakdown was one of the first, if not THE first interactive CD-ROM music album. They really laid the groundwork. Plus they shot off missiles in civilian airspace, respect. ? 

Like Survival Research Laboratories merged with Max Headroom, what's not to like.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcom said:

Like Survival Research Laboratories merged with Max Headroom, what's not to like.

EBN and MBM meeting right at the dawn of this technology was one of the greatest collabs of the 90s.

• Like 1

looks like tom sizemore is on the way out.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tom-sizemores-family-is-now-deciding-end-of-life-matters-no-hope-for-recovery-032057042.html

Actor Tom Sizemore, who suffered a brain aneurysm Feb. 18, as the result of a stroke, and had been hospitalized in critical condition, in a coma and in intensive care since then, is no longer expected to recover.

15 minutes ago, ignatius said:

looks like tom sizemore is on the way out.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tom-sizemores-family-is-now-deciding-end-of-life-matters-no-hope-for-recovery-032057042.html

Actor Tom Sizemore, who suffered a brain aneurysm Feb. 18, as the result of a stroke, and had been hospitalized in critical condition, in a coma and in intensive care since then, is no longer expected to recover.

He apparently beat up a lot of ladies. Great character actor but the dude sounds supremely toxic.