IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

11 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Always enjoyed watching this guy on screen. Solid actor. Always imagined him in a Alien movie with the shit hitting the fan.

RIP

On 3/19/2023 at 12:20 PM, beerwolf said:

Always enjoyed watching this guy on screen. Solid actor. Always imagined him in a Alien movie with the shit hitting the fan.

RIP

epic

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rrok2dD05n1z7la6e.mp4

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember starting to watch Bosch, which takes at least 2 seasons to get going, and if he wasn't in it I don't think I would of bothered tbh. Just one of those guys who was perhaps never a superstar but an actor I would always watch and an actor who played his part well.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Azymuth drummer Ivan Conti passed away.

As one of the three founding members of Azymuth, in the year of their 50th anniversary Mamão leaves behind a profound musical legacy for which we'll be forever grateful.

In our eyes he was up there amongst the greatest drummers in history.

As well as being a musical icon, Ivan was a joyous, kind hearted, hilarious and immensely charismatic man. He had time for everybody and thrived off the love of his family, friends, fellow musicians and fans, which he reciprocated through his music, his warmth and his generosity.

He approached playing and making music with a childlike sense of openness and a truly infectious joy and he will live on through his work with Azymuth, his solo projects and the countless recordings he worked on with other artists in Brazil and around the world.

Rest in peace Mamão x

IMG_8454.jpeg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, auxien said:

IMG_9259.thumb.jpeg.8fa0e4dd8b13d71488f965040d5c5239.jpeg

i expect all his best/worst clips posted

My brother worked at Hollywood Video when this came out, he said it was the most stolen movie in the store.

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1