7. Export Grabber

8. Tru Massey

9. Turn Oozy

10. Wotnot - Slapper Mix

11. Where's Your Tunt

12. Acid Girl

13. Joe's Party Mix

14. Earl Rognvald

Over 60 minutes of bangers on cassette and digital.
Estimated release date: March / April 2015

More info soon on Recruit002 as well.

post-1464-0-08587900-1422634366_thumb.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will be shipping from my home in the US, and will also be distributed via the LoveLove Records store for UK and Europe. Possibility of Bleep as well. (Recruit002 will be on Bleep for sure).

Stephen: This one is definitely harder than CBA2 if that wasn't your thing. If you like Lord Cornwallis I think you'll love this one.

I'd still like to keep samples under wraps for now, but there will be previews soon. If you're interested, I plan to do a Mixlr tonight, and will play my current favorite off the album. I'll probably go around 5-6pm Pacific time. I'll update here if there's interest.

Edit:

http://mixlr.com/retrig

They will be shipping from my home in the US, and will also be distributed via the LoveLove Records store for UK and Europe. Possibility of Bleep as well. (Recruit002 will be on Bleep for sure).

Stephen: This one is definitely harder than CBA2 if that wasn't your thing. If you like Lord Cornwallis I think you'll love this one.

I'd still like to keep samples under wraps for now, but there will be previews soon. If you're interested, I plan to do a Mixlr tonight, and will play my current favorite off the album. I'll probably go around 5-6pm Pacific time. I'll update here if there's interest.

Edit:

Oh! Very nice =)

I liked the All over yer face EP too. cheers

samples?

I didn't like his cornbrail acid albums at all but lord cornwallis was good.

I don't think I can love you anymore :(

I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.

You still love me, don't lie.

I have good reasons for not enjoying them though lol.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Edit:

Aw yeah

samples?

I didn't like his cornbrail acid albums at all but lord cornwallis was good.

I don't think I can love you anymore :(

I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.

You still love me, don't lie.

I have good reasons for not enjoying them though lol.

Wat?

FYI, I will be doing my Mixlr at 5pm Pacific, 0100 UTC for sure. Will drop Beatwife maybe 15-30 minutes in. It's a fuggin' banger!!!

Guest cult fiction

Retrig was kind enough to give me a special seattle rave thug preview of this and it's really great. High bpms throughout and some really mental unexpected sound design. Highly recommended, looking forward to getting the tape.

Also while listening to it, it became pretty obvious who Heorge Garrison is.

Not because there's any Heorge Garrison tracks on it, but... well we'll see if I'm right, feel free to deny FG

Also while listening to it, it became pretty obvious who Heorge Garrison is.

Not because there's any Heorge Garrison tracks on it, but... well we'll see if I'm right, feel free to deny FG

I figured as much, as well.

I mentioned it over in the heorge garrison thread.

Archived