what's a trap gf?

she seems nice.

I must be getting old.

Lol boipussy should've given it away...and tbh that meme was funny until the very last line when she mentions playing Dark Souls and then I for a moment I thought hmmm...

re: succ-comic.

Q: should dank memes be about a child giving sexual favours in exchange for murders?

Edited by Guest

what's a trap gf?

she seems nice.

I must be getting old.

Lol boipussy should've given it away...and tbh that meme was funny until the very last line when she mentions playing Dark Souls and then I for a moment I thought hmmm...

damn what's a boipussy?

I think I got this completely wrong.

i'll see myself out.

what's a trap gf?

she seems nice.

I must be getting old.

damn what's a boipussy?

i'll see myself out.

the anus of a human male whose personality is a clusterfuck

Q: should dank memes be about a child giving sexual favours in exchange for murders?

it was a pretty weird post. but it's a drop in an ocean of otherwise good content itt

agreed mesh,.. i just wondered why there was so much spaz over it from some watmm'rs as it being "the dankest of dank"

imo dank zero has not fully been reached, though we'se getting there

what's a trap gf?

she seems nice.

I must be getting old.

damn what's a boipussy?

i'll see myself out.

the anus of a human male whose personality is a clusterfuck

it was a pretty weird post. but it's a drop in an ocean of otherwise good content itt

agreed mesh,.. i just wondered why there was so much spaz over it from some watmm'rs as it being "the dankest of dank"

imo dank zero has not fully been reached, though we'se getting there

because it did an irl lol Edited by MIXL2

damn what's a boipussy?

the anus of a human male

fixt

:cisfor:

nah, sorry blank; traps and all abstractions are mostly really fucked in the head.

damn what's a boipussy?

the anus of a human male

fixt

nah, sorry blank; traps and all abstractions are mostly really fucked in the head.

hey, acceptance is the first step. Girls are generally easier to trust than men, maybe it'll make it easier to sneak into Pizza Comet

Edited by span

damn what's a boipussy?

the anus of a human male

fixt

hey, acceptance is the first step. Girls are generally easier to trust than men, maybe it'll make it easier to sneak into Pizza Comet

not even gurls can be trusted today meng

damn what's a boipussy?

the anus of a human male
fixt

Wow guys dankest of days here, we have a superior human who can rightfully yet broadly judge others he doesn't know. Great times we are in.

Also re: such comic...I think you all need to realize that 'the succ' as it has been seen in memes for at least a year or two has gone far beyond meaning simply to suck upon a penis. It has become a general stand-in for 'the great one thing' or various abstractions...it has become disconnected mostly from sucking dick...much like a child these days might say 'you suck!' to another child...they don't know that the roots of that insult have to do with fellatio, they just know it means 'you're mean'. ...basically dank memes have their own sub-dialect, you have to understand these things to truly become eighth-panel-level-brain-woke

@uxien: no, succ means fellatio (and is by all means a great accomplishment). please though, name ten traps/trannies/ladyboys/whatever who are normal functioning and i'll retract my statement.

Makes impossibly broad statement, expects others to prove/disprove statement. SO FUCKN DANK

Is Phoenix projecting? :^)

phoenix womanifest

if you truly think 'the succ' refers to only actual sucking of penises then i expect you to prove this by showing me each instance of 'the succ' in a meme with a full explanation of how it does not refer to literally anything else except fellatio.

name ten traps/trannies/ladyboys/whatever who are normal functioning and i'll retract my statement.

wait what 

(actually funny considering how at least 10% of the content in this thread originates from fb pages or insta accounts ran by trans women)