IGNORED

Image Archive of Blade Runner (1982) Model Making

Joyrex

Pretty amazing. On the documentary they have the VFX tests with those models and all the lighting is perfect and they're laying in layers into the foreground and it's hard to forget how little the set is. The stills are a reminder of the great craft.

the tyrell building's model (as well as the rest of the city's skyline) has always been so fuckin impressive to me, the way they made something so small look so massive.

About a month ago, I got to see Blade Runner (Final Cut) in 35mm film at a local theatre. One of my friends couldn't believe that it was released in 1982.

Guest bitroast

About a month ago, I got to see Blade Runner (Final Cut) in 35mm film at a local theatre. One of my friends couldn't believe that it was released in 1982.

oh yesss i saw it when it came out in cinemas too!! it was absolutely amazing and kind of solidified it being one of my favourite top 10 movies hands down. surpasses mere sci fi. blade runner is cinematic masterpiece 5 bags of popcorn

It so incredibly detailed. I still found some new things I hadn't noticed before. Or rather couldn't see on a small screen.

Archived