IGNORED

9th MOST IDM Tournament - Sweet Sixteen!!

Root5

Sweet Sixteen!  

70 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Ulillillia losing the MOST IDM tournament every year
    • Social anxiety when you are on your own
  2. 2. 2

• Brainstorming about a concept that has been dead for years
    • Applying architectural principles to everything but actual architecture
  3. 3. 3

• Listening to music that sounds like it's from the future whilst worrying about the future
    • Being emotionally attached to your houseplants
  4. 4. 4

• Dreaming about lucid dreaming
    • Hyperparasites (parasites of parasites)
  5. 5. 5

• Enjoying getting your teeth drilled for the texture of the sound
    • Olympus Mons (the highest mountain in the solar system, located on Mars)
  6. 6. 6

• Docking to space stations
    • Digital vinyls
  7. 7. 7

• Not making eye contact
    • Moss covered everything
  8. 8. 8

• The minipops kid (a.k.a. Ryan Wyer)
    • Hypervelocity stars

That kid is the embodiment of what I suspect is a lot of Watmm's childhood/youth, it's like sending our younger selves a little gift of encouragement.

Sweet sixteen time!

There were some fierce match ups last round.

Hyperparasites makes a huge comeback, squeaking past Sean Booth...CHATMM...landfill after a passionate and effective campaign by it's originator, Mr. Sanchez (who, so it happens, suggested last year's winner as well). This was a massive upset, with the the 28th seed beating the 5th seed.

The top seed, Ulillillia losing every year, wins again, possibly bolstered by the Ulilillia losing this year as always.

Despite fan protests, Not making eye contact beat A photo of Bjork. However, to my memory, this is the farthest a single photo has ever gotten in the MOST IDM tournament (they are nominated every year, but usually don't do well, probably because photos can't be properly represented in the polls).

Sixteen contenders remain. Only one can be king. Let the voting BEGIN!!

Also, here's the bracketology link.

uh, I wonder. would this poll be simplified if we just collapsed half the categories into "AUTISM?"

or is the patriarchy as alive and fucking well as I imagined

That kid is the embodiment of what I suspect is a lot of Watmm's childhood/youth

lol but that kid has friends in the videos

yeah hes way cooler than me, i want listening to aphex twin at that age

does it hurt your tender soul that sweet sixteen might imply something lewd?

*looks nervous*

*bead of sweat falls down face*

*autism intensifies*

Come on Enjoying getting your teeth drilled for the texture of the sound, The minipops kid (a.k.a. Ryan Wyer) and Digital vinyls!

If those three win this round we will have a comp that's not about space shizzle

Oh and also vote for "Dreaming about lucid dreaming" because fuck Hyperparasites and their annihilation of sean booths unreleased track landfill dump :catrage:

Who suggested getting their teeth drilled for the texture of the sound?

Was weird because I had teeth pulled the day before the poll started. I assure you the sound is fucking disgusting.

But I'm still voting for it lol.

Horrible. I can't tell you the texture, but it sounds like cracking and slurping and flesh ripping, with the added atmosphere of burning flesh and bone as they burn your gums back and use a little reciprocating drill to cut out pieces of jaw. Additional taste of blood in there too.

Horrible. I can't tell you the texture, but it sounds like cracking and slurping and flesh ripping, with the added atmosphere of burning flesh and bone as they burn your gums back and use a little reciprocating drill to cut out pieces of jaw. Additional taste of blood in there too.

You're confounding the exquisite sound produced by the combination of a dental drill and that saliva sucking thingy with the sound of having a tooth pulled. The pulling and cracking is sort of gross yeah but having a tooth drilled for filling is lush as fuck.

Basically this sound plus the sensation and taste of minuscule bits of ground tooth flying around inside your mouth while you stare at a lamp. :emotawesomepm9:

Moss-covered Olympus Mons

:emotawesomepm9:

also moss covered everything reminds me of visiting this place. https://www.google.com/search?q=hoh+rainforest&safe=active&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=678&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=z3sPVbK2BcHYgwTbm4LYDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

i put autechre on as we drove the windy road deeper into the forest. certified lush

Archived