IGNORED

US dates

Guest pixelives

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to convince half a dozen dubsteppers & dnb heads that this will be the most mindblowing thing they've ever seen.

thanks for not doing this for the SF show, much appreciated

No worries, our scene out here isn't made up of complete tools!

I'm really confused about the email I got saying there are now two Portland shows because I don't know which event my ticket is good for now.

I think it will be good for the date printed on the ticket... :cerious:

There.... IS a date on your ticket right? lol

I managed to convince half a dozen dubsteppers & dnb heads that this will be the most mindblowing thing they've ever seen.

thanks for not doing this for the SF show, much appreciated

No worries, our scene out here isn't made up of complete tools!

valiant attempt at a response, lol would like to see what you edited out of that.

Well if you can rehabilitate those Skrillex lovers then more power to ya. WATMM's haters gonna hate, but if you successfully pull it off then you'll have earned my respect for sure.

Oh they're not fans of Skrill-dawg... we have a really big scene around here for cerebral, deep dubstep & dnb played on nice systems (like the one AE will be throwing down on). These people, while unfamiliar with them, will definitely really enjoy the psychedelic sound design of Autechre because the artists they regularly listen to are very obviously influenced by them.

The D word is sure an easy target for uncreative internet posturing, though!

I'm really confused about the email I got saying there are now two Portland shows because I don't know which event my ticket is good for now.

Yeah, just wanted to make sure with the venue, and they responded quickly (my ticket is at their will call still). Kind of cool that Autechre, Cygnus, and Rob Hall are doing two Portland shows though, since the first one super sold out, that's what the venue told me anyway.

Well if you can rehabilitate those Skrillex lovers then more power to ya. WATMM's haters gonna hate, but if you successfully pull it off then you'll have earned my respect for sure.

Oh they're not fans of Skrill-dawg... we have a really big scene around here for cerebral, deep dubstep & dnb played on nice systems (like the one AE will be throwing down on). These people, while unfamiliar with them, will definitely really enjoy the psychedelic sound design of Autechre because the artists they regularly listen to are very obviously influenced by them.

The D word is sure an easy target for uncreative internet posturing, though!

I know, whatever happened to dub. Whenever i ask someone if they listen to dub they think i'm talking about dubstep

whatever happened to dub. Whenever i ask someone if they listen to dub they think i'm talking about dubstep

We got that too! Usually the opening sets are someone playing dub 45s and abusing an outboard homemade delay & siren, lol.

whatever happened to dub. Whenever i ask someone if they listen to dub they think i'm talking about dubstep

We got that too! Usually the opening sets are someone playing dub 45s and abusing an outboard homemade delay & siren, lol.

I guess its not what you use, its how you use it

tour shirt ideas

QXPLsYu.png

I'd buy this in a heartbeat, sean pls

Yeah, just wanted to make sure with the venue, and they responded quickly (my ticket is at their will call still). Kind of cool that Autechre, Cygnus, and Rob Hall are doing two Portland shows though, since the first one super sold out, that's what the venue told me anyway.

Ahhhh alright that makes more sense haha. I thought you had your printed ticket and was still unsure of which show you were going to lol.

Archived