IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

^ Obviously for the fat, analog chorus effect you get when playing them all at once.

great idea, may do that. To be honest my cassette is the worst for sound quality i have ever had, loads of clicks and pops and constant hissing the whole way through.

^ Obviously for the fat, analog chorus effect you get when playing them all at once.

great idea, may do that. To be honest my cassette is the worst for sound quality i have ever had, loads of clicks and pops and constant hissing the whole way through.

Not sure if you have a front load style deck. If you haven't cleaned the playback head with a pure alcohol based cleaner, try that first. If you still have issues, adjust the playback head with the front door off the deck until you are satisfied with the sound on playback. Should be a small screw that moves the head. You could be facing an alignment issue. I used to have to do this all the time as I would upgrade my deck and albums recorded on one, didn't pack the same punch and suffered from noise. Mass produced cassettes didn't really exhibit this problem. However, I have the feeling the art/skill of recording to tape has been lost in recent years.

oh so they're not sold out? then did everyone who wants one on here get one? bleep ended up shipping me both of the ones i ordered (it made the shipping way cheaper and almost the same as buying just one with their atrocious shipping rate). i was going to sell the other one to someone here for cost. chim i think called dibs? anyone still want/need one? not looking to make a profit just get what i paid for it plus shipping.

order only came with one sticker though and IT'S MINE

This has been sinking in nicely over the past few days. Really gorgeous stuff.

but

Much as I like the vibe, I do miss his '90s thing of whacking loads of different vibes together on a record. I think this and ODS would have worked together as the basis of a great 15 track album, rather than 'here's the dancey ones, here's the mellow ones'. They're both quite stripped back and simple, I think they complement each other really well. Off to make that tracklist.

My CD had the sticker on the shrinkwrap, successfully relocated to the back of the sleeve now.

Mind you, this is an EP, and a themed one at that - but I can see your desire for a multi-themed LP... perhaps soon...?

All EP tracks are rather enjoyable @ 45 ... even CIRKLON3[Колхозная )

does this exist anywhere online?

I think instructions for Audacity would be helpful:

Play your 33 rpm record at 45 rpm then when recorded into Audacity, click in the

Track Panel (where the Mute/Solo buttons are) and Effect > Change Speed. In the

"From" box, choose "45" and in the "To" box, choose "33 1/3". Click OK. As the

process of slowing down the recorded track reduces the high frequencies it can

contain, we recommend setting the Project Rate button bottom left to the highest

rate your card supports (probably 96 000 Hz), though note this would take double

the disc space of recording at say 48 000 Hz.

I would assume this works in the reverse as well.

Mind you, this is an EP, and a themed one at that - but I can see your desire for a multi-themed LP... perhaps soon...?

This has been sinking in nicely over the past few days. Really gorgeous stuff.

but

Much as I like the vibe, I do miss his '90s thing of whacking loads of different vibes together on a record. I think this and ODS would have worked together as the basis of a great 15 track album, rather than 'here's the dancey ones, here's the mellow ones'. They're both quite stripped back and simple, I think they complement each other really well. Off to make that tracklist.

My CD had the sticker on the shrinkwrap, successfully relocated to the back of the sleeve now.

Yeah, I get that there's obviously a theme with this one - but I suppose I miss the days where Rich would stick a bunch of tracks together for an album rather than compartmentalising. ICBYD, for example, is pretty varied in terms of style, mood, and even era it was made in. A record with some bangers and some chill tracks and some weird bits and a couple of deep emotive tracks would suit me better than a bunch of short themed EPs.

Not moaning too much though, I love both this and ODS and they're on regular repeat regardless of format.

but I can see your desire for a multi-themed LP... perhaps soon...?

Now is it 'badger' or is it 'lobster' or. Maybe an LP called 'Badger-Lobster' or something.

but I can see your desire for a multi-themed LP... perhaps soon...?

Now is it 'badger' or is it 'lobster' or. Maybe an LP called 'Badger-Lobster' or something.

z9tcotZ.png