IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Guest bitroast

Can someone, for the love of God, post a photo of the Russian girl of Richy?

(We were in that club... house... disgusting: produk29 singer)

i've promised not to share this with anyone but ... since you asked so nicely ... here you go

please, do not share this with anyone though !!! richard's private life and details are obviously nobodys business but his own

honestly, it seems absurd to me why anyone would even care or ask for something like this.. hopefully this will keep you creepers happy

cZTdYZS.jpg

Edited by Herr Jan

i've promised not to share this with anyone but ... since you asked so nicely ... here you go

please, do not share this with anyone though !!! richard's private life and details are obviously nobodys business but his own

honestly, it seems absurd to me why anyone would even care or ask for something like this.. hopefully this will keep you creepers happy

deleted due to privacy infringement (possibly)

dont get me wrong, but this chick is a chick that could be with anybody. ive seen chicks like her a hundred times. the chicks back in the 90s were so unique and amazing... it just doesnt seem like a very ground-breaking chick. do you guys think Rich could still pick up a hot russian grill or are those days long gone? :(

This thread is quickly degenerating :cry:

I've noticed that WATMM has very circular conversations.

*praise about aphex*

*someone criticises aphex in some way*

*Some guy tells him he don't know what he talking aboot*

*some guy brings up richard's family*

*people start saying aphex twin fans are a mess*

*some guy says watmm has circular conversations*

*then the thread dies, but in the case of a future release it dies until the day of the release*

*Post release praise over aphex*

and on and on

This thread is quickly degenerating :cry:

I've noticed that WATMM has very circular conversations.

*praise about aphex*

*someone criticises aphex in some way*

*Some guy tells him he don't know what he talking aboot*

*some guy brings up richard's family*

*people start saying aphex twin fans are a mess*

*some guy says watmm has circular conversations*

*then the thread dies, but in the case of a future release it dies until the day of the release*

*Post release praise over aphex*

and on and on

You forgot the obligatory fake track and denouncememt.

Well i loved the track back from the soundcloud upload, its one of my favorite of his recent "acid/analordish" tunes but i think "Pretend analogue extmix 2b" is better.

Perhaps AFX was better 20 years ago (let say circa 1992/1996) but he's still really good now (way way better than Prince was during the 2000s or Bob Dylan during the 1980s if you know what i mean).

Very much agreed here. I thought Cheetah was the tops of the SoundCloud dump until Pretend Analogue came around.

cZTdYZS.jpg

Her name was all over the press during syro so it's not creepy at all

one time I laid me down upon the grave of richie's twin and pressed the cool stone against my cheek and I felt so close to Ricardo.

my wife and I both have pillowcases w his face too and we have named our first born son "Donkey."

#intimacy

creepy as fuck mate, maybe i should post a pic of your significant other eh?

I find some of the "stalking Richard backstage" pics in the rare pictures topic much creepier or remember Robs wedding pictures?

Edited by o00o

I find some of the "stalking Richard backstage" pics in the rare pictures topic much creepier or remember Robs wedding pictures?

Mr. James is a musician who performs in the public eye. AFAIK his partner is not, therefore her privacy should be respected, no?

one time I laid me down upon the grave of richie's twin and pressed the cool stone against my cheek and I felt so close to Ricardo.

my wife and I both have pillowcases w his face too and we have named our first born son "Donkey."

#intimacy

haha. That is beautiful.

cZTdYZS.jpg

Her name was all over the press during syro so it's not creepy at all

That doesn't mean her photos should be paraded about; the same respect afforded to members of this site is absolutely extended to anyone else, relevant to this site or not.