IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

It's not AFX, it doesn't sound like the Amazon preview, plus YouTube would have flagged it in the upload process. From what I remember, recent videos of the cheetah tracks from the dump were taken down upon announcement.

I would like to know who made it though

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So, this real?

No, it's not. I've heard amazon previews and every track sounds like analordish chilly AFX jam. This is going to be a beautiful release, trust me.

And this track? Made by some wanker having no clue about amazon previews and trying to fool people.

So, this real?

No, it's not. I've heard amazon previews and every track sounds like analordish chilly AFX jam. This is going to be a beautiful release, trust me.

And this track? Made by some wanker having no clue about amazon previews and trying to fool people.

doesn't sound like any of the previews, but i kinda like it and would like to know who did it.

So, this real?

doesn't sound like any of the previews, but i kinda like it and would like to know who did it.

dude on reddit who heard the ep in full said this definitely wasn't on there. And it doesn't sound like the gawd anyways.

Pretty cool troll track tho.

Also, regarding the whole tape fiasco I think it would behoove warp to do another run with an alternate color scheme or something like that (if that seems like a viable option) so that people can still buy the tape if they want it and all the mega-fans and ebay salesmen would still have their first edition either as a collector's item or an excuse to jack up the price to something that's totally unreasonable.

/boring rant

Fake track is pretty catchy, doesn't sound like aphex twin at all though, so it fails miserably as a fake.

So, this real?

dude on reddit who heard the ep in full said this definitely wasn't on there. And it doesn't sound like the gawd anyways.

Pretty cool troll track tho.

sounds like Venetian Snares

Guest Chesney

That tracks is good. Like Plaid messing on RDJ gear. Dare I say more interesting than the Cheetah EP, at least judging from the previews.

Jk, don't lynch me.

It's got a catchy tune but the synth programming doesn't sound like RDJ. The drum programming does a little bit but it's less refined. The reverb doesn't sound like any reverb he has used in recorded tracks, and the compression sounds also completely different from what I've heard on any of his tracks. Pretty obviously not him.

Then again, when the tuss came out it sounded so different from everything else it was hard to tell (well, it sounded a lot like analord 10 but that's really it). But I think with the tuss it was also so fresh and good that it had to be him. The above track is too messy and uninteresting to be RDJ, even if he did change his sound again.