IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

That question is so futile you should have known better than ask it. Even a newborn baby would understand that, never mind a ''Time Tourist'' who jumps from time to time like Ethan Hawke in Predestination. You've seen civil wars, the fall of the Berlin wall, Putin's unveiling, Trump emerge from the womb. And you ask a question like that expecting an answer? Maybe your brain was fried during your last time jump and you didn't have the presence of mind to realise it was a terribly generic question that wasn't going to get an answer.

Everything I read from Brisbot I think That sounds cool Richard, nice one!

Anyway I got a bloody squirrel in my back garden nicking all the bird seed and he's been at the bloody fish food too! Wait 'till I get my hands on that damn furry pest.....

Edited by beerwolf

Anyway I got a bloody squirrel in my back garden nicking all the bird seed and he's been at the bloody fish food too! When I get my hands on that pest.....

heheh. It's ALL apart of the plan.

Maybe a moderator might consider removing the Best Answer big pictures at the top of every page now that the thread has more substance.

heheh. It's ALL apart of the plan.

yeah I bet it is (trust me to get involved).

but that's the way its always been and will be forever.

Edited by beerwolf

That question is so futile you should have known better than ask it. Even a newborn baby would understand that, never mind a ''Time Tourist'' who jumps from time to time like Ethan Hawke in Predestination. You've seen civil wars, the fall of the Berlin wall, Putin's unveiling, Trump emerge from the womb. And you ask a question like that expecting an answer? Maybe your brain was fried during your last time jump and you didn't have the presence of mind to realise it was a terribly generic question that wasn't going to get an answer.

One thing I learned in all this time is that if you don't ask, you won't get an answer ever...

You should know after all the answers we got from rdj himself on SC...

And no need to be rude!

the plan is probably to make people aware of and really appreciate the two previous "cheetah" soundcloud tracks.

it certainly works for me. have had them on repeat for days now. stellar stuff.

please stop with the wet and cum. lush is still acceptable you know..? call me hyperhetero but i like cuntz :) don't like to imagine watmm boyz sausages with wet w/ cum. no offense, honestly. knee jerk reaction :)

btw, hyperheteros have right too? right? just say'in..

carry on :)

please stop with the wet and cum. lush is still acceptable you know..? call me hyperhetero but i like cuntz :) don't like to imagine watmm boyz sausages with wet w/ cum. no offense, honestly. knee jerk reaction :)

btw, hyperheteros have right too? right? just say'in..

carry on :)

Holy shit, did you fix your keyboard?